Thread: DNP with AS

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member

DNP with AS

Has anyone ran DNP while juicing? I want to cut some body fat before i run my next cycle but i cant run my DNP again until December. I was curiouse if mid cycle i could add DNP and lose fat during the cycle?

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    Im still natty, so I dont know the greatest amount about juice... but a good friend of mine and another member on this board ran a dnp with his test. He said it worked out pretty well for him.

who was the member on this board?

bump

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    i havent ran dnp yet but if its your first rodeo with dnp then you might would want to wait.. but you can also drop the dnp whenever you feel like it.. the thing is though a lot of people get really fatiged off of dnp so imo it wouldnt be a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    i havent ran dnp yet but if its your first rodeo with dnp then you might would want to wait.. but you can also drop the dnp whenever you feel like it.. the thing is though a lot of people get really fatiged off of dnp so imo it wouldnt be a good idea.
    It wouldnt be my first go around on DNP . I would think the extra boost of energy that the extra test in your system gives would possibly counteract some of the lethargic tendacies of DNP. I honestly dont think too many people have done this before (AS and DNP).

nobbythedonkey is offline Associate Member
    id use them seperatly, do your DNP first then get right back on you AAS, im about to stop my DNP (cos iv ran out hahaha) and get back on the juice soon

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    It wouldnt be my first go around on DNP. I would think the extra boost of energy that the extra test in your system gives would possibly counteract some of the lethargic tendacies of DNP. I honestly dont think too many people have done this before (AS and DNP).
    like i said before you can try it and if the sides are horrible then stop. dont do cardio with it thats for **** sure.. personally i would wait until after cycle big guy!

Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    like i said before you can try it and if the sides are horrible then stop. dont do cardio with it thats for **** sure.. personally i would wait until after cycle big guy!
    Thats more than a half a year away then. The pain of deciding what to do. Its like who should i vote for the flipp flopper or the studdering sales man

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    I ran it alone, but the next time i run dnp , i'm going to buy a bottle of prop and just run 50-100mg a day while on it just to keep from losing so much muscle.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    Thats more than a half a year away then. The pain of deciding what to do. Its like who should i vote for the flipp flopper or the studdering sales man
    hahaha just go for the smarter one. hahahaha. thats what i am going to do. he is not as much of a flip flopper than bush is. hahahaha what you didnt get the gesture of bush winking and giving that shiit eating grin in the campaigns.. fukking frat boy hahahaha.. or maybe i should say villiage idiot..how long is your cycle man?

Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    I ran it alone, but the next time i run dnp, i'm going to buy a bottle of prop and just run 50-100mg a day while on it just to keep from losing so much muscle.
    you shouldnt have lost any muscle..

joevette is offline Banned
    I've run it alone with decent results. I'll be running it at the end of my current bulker along with 500mg of Test.

I want to do a 20 weeker

Thread Information