Thread: b*llock size

Static_masta is offline Junior Member

b*llock size

im almosta at the end of my pct and and my balls only seem to have grown a tiny bit, how long should it take before they're back to their former glory?

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Static_masta
    im almosta at the end of my pct and and my balls only seem to have grown a tiny bit, how long should it take before they're back to their former glory?
    At about 2 months after your cycle ends you will start feeling rather pleased with your ball size, this is why people tend to say 10 week on, 10 week off. The better clomid works at getting your natural production back, the faster your ball size returns. This is where tribulus or tongkat is great, you can do these LH stimulants well beyond when its time to end clomid, the product called tongkat is well documented to cause your testicles to actually become larger then they were before your cycle if you run it for 2 months or more so that could actually give you an edge before your next cycle. Also the higher testosterone production that comes from tongkat/tribulus will cause you to have less loss of gains during your off cycle since what eats up most of your gains is sitting at below normal testosterone levels for too long.

imann is offline Member
    Ntpadude, very well stated.............it took almost 6 weeks for the boys to come back after the last cycle....I recommend doing clomid for a minimum of eight weeks...........I am going to try tongkat after the current cycle I'm on, especially after reading your post.

Static_masta is offline Junior Member
    cheers mate, your a star.

Thread Information