Thread: Adequate cycle?

Vale Tudo is offline Junior Member

Adequate cycle?

It's been almost 4 years since my last cycle and have now gotten the urge again. I am looking into doing a small cycle for the winter consisting of Dbol and Sust 350. Is this a decent "good for getting back into it cycle"?? This is the way I am going to lay it out.

Dbol weeks 1-4 50mg ED
    Sust 350 weeks 1-10 E3d
    Nolva on hand
    Clomid PCT....(is this started 14 days after last sust shot or sooner?)

Also some stats
    5'11 215 about 17%.

Any thoughts? If I like how this goes planning on running in my next cycle, Test E, tren e, dbol.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    looks fine but why dont you just use a single estered test? sust imo sucks! there isnt a need in mixing esters.

Thought about that as well, but I like that sust has prop in it as well which kicks in right away. Although I will be using Dbol on the front to help this. So what you are saying Hung is that I could see the very same results running Test e and dbol?

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vale Tudo
    Thought about that as well, but I like that sust has prop in it as well which kicks in right away. Although I will be using Dbol on the front to help this. So what you are saying Hung is that I could see the very same results running Test e and dbol?
    pretty much or you could switch to prop. either way. less sides and same effects than sust. what are your goals bulking, keeping gains lean or cutting?

I want to add more mass! Also if I went the test e route it would be a much cheaper go round this time. As for the Prop....I am wanting to try and stay away from the eod injects to start. As I get more accustomed to poking myself then I am going to hit that.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Well you should be shooting sust eod as well to take advantage of the short esters.

Every 3rd day from what I understand.....grant it you can shoot it eod as well. I know lots of guys around here that go e3d and get great results.

Georgie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vale Tudo
    Every 3rd day from what I understand.....grant it you can shoot it eod as well. I know lots of guys around here that go e3d and get great results.

In a full 250mg of sust there is: 30mg of testosterone propionate and 60mg of Testosterone phenylpropionate. If you were to shoot 250mg of sust every third day (750 mg/wk) you would only be getting 270mg/wk of the fast acting prop ester. On the very low side of the spectrum people who use prop are shooting at the very least 50mg ED - 100mg EOD. Thats 350mg to 400mg/wk. That is why i think sust is not a very good choice. The prop dosages don't make much sense for increased muscle mass. I'm sure the dosgaes make complete sense for HRT, but for body building purposes you would have too shoot a 1 gram (1000mg) of sust every week in order to get 360mg of prop. Why don't you just use a single estered test (e or c) and front load it for 3 weeks with 100mg injections of prop EOD. By the time you are done with the 3 weeks the e should be kicking in and then you will only have to do biweekly shots.
    Last edited by Georgie; 10-20-2004 at 02:51 PM.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Just go with test e

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    PCT for Sust=18 days after last injection.

I would also shoot Sust EOD.

Thread Information