Thread: Finabolan

superman is offline New Member

Finabolan

I have a bottle of Finabolan 30 mg / ml it says finabolan suspension I'm not sure what language the box is in and I don't have a camera does anybody know what this shit is

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I'm pretty sure it's trenbolone accetate (fina) but don't quote me on that.

ripped_82 is offline Member
    From my understanding that product has not been produced for a few years now, and it was ONLY made in France

Never heard of it ?????

maybe post the lot# and exp. date as well ???

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Sounds to me like the fake shit I saw in the of the pharm's last time I was in TJ...

John Hubbard is offline Associate Member
    I've seen it down south too. Good possibility it's fake!

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Finabolan is a bootlegged Canadian product out near from Oshawa, Ont.

Contain fina at 30mg/cc they just got out a new finabolan extra fort(extra strong) at 70mg/cc.

not bad, im using it right now at 2cc / day

Roidbond is offline New Member
    It's legit! I've been using Finabolan Extra Fort for a week now and I'm seeing good results. I started using it with QV Deca 300 but I'm putting the deca on hold until the end of fina. I'm shooting 100mg Fina EOD!

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    There's also a Finabolan (tren ent) by Performance Labs that
    is a UG Lab product that is 100% legit and very good quality...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Finabolan-performance_labs-tren_enanthate.jpg  

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Roidbond
    It's legit! I've been using Finabolan Extra Fort for a week now and I'm seeing good results. I started using it with QV Deca 300 but I'm putting the deca on hold until the end of fina. I'm shooting 100mg Fina EOD!

please tell me well actually tell your penis that u are running test with that "cycle". u will need it considering fina shuts u down like none other.

oh yeah fina needs to be shot ED

dragon cycle is offline Junior Member
    lol keep it raw

also did u know this thread is more than 2 years old? i dont think the guy that was originally asking the questin is still around

Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    please tell me well actually tell your penis that u are running test with that "cycle". u will need it considering fina shuts u down like none other.

oh yeah fina needs to be shot ED
    Actually I'm not running any test with this cycle and I'm not planning to. Combining tren 100mg EOD with test will even screw my system harder. I'm performing even better sexually....

Actually I'm not running any test with this cycle and I'm not planning to. Combining tren 100mg EOD with test will even screw my system harder. I'm performing even better sexually....

just wait... dont say i didnt warn u

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    just wait... dont say i didnt warn u
    And that sounds like the voice of experience!!!

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone
    And that sounds like the voice of experience!!!

oh it is.my dic k is still holding a grudge against me for it

I have been cycling gears for over 9 years and I have never experience any adverse side effects as far as my endocrines are concerned and I attribute that to the choice of gear I use and the dosages and the duration. I'm 6ft.3in and weight 147kg of quality mass! I'm solid year-round.......

Oh...I also monitor my own blood work. I check my blood work three times per cycle: before cycle, mid-cycle and end-cycle to check my liver enzymes and test levels. I'm a supervisor @ a medical lab. I do my own test anytime I choose.......
    To cut a long story short, muscles do not grow on steroids alone! Fina wont's shut your test level down if you don't allow it to. For me it's all about common sense.

I have been cycling gears for over 9 years and I have never experience any adverse side effects as far as my endocrines are concerned and I attribute that to the choice of gear I use and the dosages and the duration. I'm 6ft.3in and weight 147kg of quality mass! I'm solid year-round.......

Oh...I also monitor my own blood work. I check my blood work three times per cycle: before cycle, mid-cycle and end-cycle to check my liver enzymes and test levels. I'm a supervisor @ a medical lab. I do my own test anytime I choose.......
    To cut a long story short, muscles do not grow on steroids alone! Fina wont's shut your test level down if you don't allow it to. For me it's all about common sense.

fina is notoriously hard on your HTPA. it is known to shut u down hardcore. any heavy androgen will shut u down. sheet basically all juice shuts down your natural test production.

Just like I said before, I'm taking precaution(as I always do) so that doesn't happen....

Thanks for your concern though.....this is what we all here for.

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    Just like I said before, I'm taking precaution(as I always do) so that doesn't happen....

Thanks for your concern though.....this is what we all here for.
    And what precautions are there to magically alter the shutdown of your HPTA??

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm 6ft.3in and weight 147kg of quality mass! I'm solid year-round.......
    I call bullsh*t!!! That makes you 324.08 lbs and I highly doubt thats quality mass nor do I think you really weigh 324. Post some pics big man!!

Fina wont's shut your test level down if you don't allow it to. For me it's all about common sense.

yes it will. please inform me how will u stop it from shutting u down, cause i would die to konw this. then i could run fina alone and not adverse side effects

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    yes it will. please inform me how will u stop it from shutting u down, cause i would die to konw this. then i could run fina alone and not adverse side effects
    w_r, if you do find out how fina can be run @ an effective dosage amount without crapping out the natural test will you please pass the info on . .I can't imagine being able to run tren alone for 16-20weeks .. .....

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne
    I call bullsh*t!!! That makes you 324.08 lbs and I highly doubt thats quality mass nor do I think you really weigh 324. Post some pics big man!!
    Hey bro! you can choose to believe that or you don't! I have never posted my pics on the net to show ppl how big or small I am and I'm not going to do that now.
    Like I said you can choose to shut down your HTPA completely or if you are sensible you can guage and maintain it at a certain level. It's no magic!! I'm treating tren the same way I treat dbol or any other testosterone . I'm running HCG concurrently with with tren instead of the normal end-cyle course as most pple do. Take this from me....IT IS ALWAYS BETTER TO TAKE HCG DURING CYCLE RATHER THAN AFTER CYCLE!!!! It just common sense juicing. I've seen many ppl using outrageous dosages during cycle and these guys are not even competing. This cycle is just like any other cycle to me. And oh....I'm NOT running tren for 20 weeks!!! I'm NOT stupid!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne
    And what precautions are there to magically alter the shutdown of your HPTA??
    It's NO magic bro! Use your head!!!

It's NO magic bro! Use your head!!!

so tell me how your body doesnt shut down after it detects an exogenesis (sp) source coming in. it figures it is getting it from elsewhere so therefore it shuts down natural protection. how about YOU use your head. and if u are gonna make some far fethced claims like that make sure to have some proof ready to back it up (i.e. research and/or reports)

I guess you want to be spoon fed!!!!! Like I said earlier, muscles do not grow on steroids alone! To make things simple for you.....Use orthomolecular dietery supplements such as tribulus terrestris and diindolemethane together with any cycle(with any other ant-e's) to stimulate your leuteinizing hormones in your body and your test level will NOT shut down COMPLETELY. Get supplements that has these two compounds. My test production has NEVER shut down completely with ANY cycle I've ever been on. I've even used deca one straight year(with reasonable dosages, of course) and didn't have a problem. I monitor my own test production levels and I've never had a problem. Using tren 100mg EOD with other supplements is working well for me. It's sad to see ppl using juice without doing proper research on their own to learn the "basics" before shooting themselves with any juice they can get their hands on. For some getting huge is what they care about without considering the impact on their health. I see lots of guys at the gym with huge upper bodies with no legs to stand on looking like golf balls on pins. No wonder the media has so much negativity about juice in athletics and it's because of people who don't juice sensibly....it's PURE stupidity. It's takes only few seconds nowadays to obtain useful information on the net......

I guess you want to be spoon fed!!!!! Like I said earlier, muscles do not grow on steroids alone! To make things simple for you.....Use orthomolecular dietery supplements such as tribulus terrestris and diindolemethane together with any cycle(with any other ant-e's) to stimulate your leuteinizing hormones in your body and your test level will NOT shut down COMPLETELY. Get supplements that has these two compounds. My test production has NEVER shut down completely with ANY cycle I've ever been on. I've even used deca one straight year(with reasonable dosages, of course) and didn't have a problem. I monitor my own test production levels and I've never had a problem. Using tren 100mg EOD with other supplements is working well for me. It's sad to see ppl using juice without doing proper research on their own to learn the "basics" before shooting themselves with any juice they can get their hands on. For some getting huge is what they care about without considering the impact on their health. I see lots of guys at the gym with huge upper bodies with no legs to stand on looking like golf balls on pins. No wonder the media has so much negativity about juice in athletics and it's because of people who don't juice sensibly....it's PURE stupidity. It's takes only few seconds nowadays to obtain useful information on the net......

how can u monitor natural test production?a blood test tell free testosterone and total test levels. if u are putting test in your boyd...... how can u tell which is natural and which is fake? YOU CANT!!!

one last question.... u said 100mg/EOD of tren is working well for u. mind if i ask how your dick is doing along with your sex drive?

Thread Information