bulla155 is offline New Member

Clomid advice Please help guys

Hey need some advice please , just did a 6 week dianabol cycle highest i went was 25mg per day and the last week i came down by 5mg per day i used it with 20mg nolvadex per day i 'm very happy with my results i gained 7kgs now i need to know if i need to take clomid i ended my cycle 5 days ago

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes you need to do a PCT starting NOW. 300 1st day,1st week200,2nd week100,third week 50. You wont keep very much of your gains from this cycle but it is important to get your natural testosterone levels back up to par.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    agreed do some pct you could just run the nolva if you dont have any clomid on hand

thanks for the advise I dont have clomid on hand and might only get some next week but i have about 8 novadex tablets left will it help and how should i take those ?

are they 20mg tabs?

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Man you didnt plan for this at all . You should have started PCT the same day you went off D-bol. Next day would have been good. You only have enough Nolvadex for 2 days. you need to have AR-R overnight you some SERMS..

The nolvadex is 20mg Yea i thought i planned for this but the guy that's supposed to get clomid has vanished with my cash and i tought because i used a low dosage of dianabol and i used it with nolvadex i wouldnt need clomid , so what do i do now ? should i start taking dianabol again untill i can get clomid witch might only be next week sometime ?and when i get the clomid how shoul i take it ? or i might get hcg by the week end ?

No just take the nolva.....get more nolva and some clomid run them both

ok just spoke to a guy he can get me more novadex it seems impossible to get clomid soon only next week sometime how should i take the nolvadex now? and if i want to do another dianabol cycle how long should i wait before i start ? and when i start dianabol agian i will have clomid how and when do i take it?

ok just spoke to a guy he can get me more novadex it seems impossible to get clomid soon only next week sometime how should i take the nolvadex now? and if i want to do another dianabol cycle how long should i wait before i start ? and when i start dianabol agian i will have clomid how and when do i take it?

40mg/day you shouldnt do dianabol only cycles you should really do some reading because you could potentially mess up your hormones

Thread Information