jo150 is offline Associate Member

Arrow Injection rejections?!?!

the other day when i was injecting my friend with 1.5cc of test enanthate after i pulled the needle out the juice started slowly coming out with little drops of blood in it also. so I took a paper towel and pressed down on it and messaged it for a while when i looked at the paper towelthere what a lottle bit of blood on it but a lot of the juice had came out. this has never happened before. I was shooting it in his butt. he didn't flex at any point and I went really slow when i injected it. what caused this to happen?

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    What size needle? Did you go deep enough into the muscle?

Pork Chop is offline Member
    I get that now and again.
    I wouldn't worry about it.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    You were shooting it in his butt when blood came out and you massaged it. Is this right?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    You passed through a blood vessel, if you are using the upper outer quadrant of the glute it is fine. Why can't you guys inject yourselves?

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    yea i'd be sketchy about inserting something in my friends ass

its good your helpin him out though. Again what size needle was it?

as79 is offline Junior Member
    It's very nice of you to help your friend inject - but surely he could of massaged his own ass -

Jokes aside there was a thread a few days ago with a similar topic - i tried to find it but couldn't - it basically said that if you pull the skin taught and keep it taught until you finish the injection - when you release the skin it stretches back and seals the juice in the muscle thus reducing leakage. There was a diagram and everything!

weightshead is offline Associate Member
    i get this sometimes when i dont leave a couple of ml of air in the syringe to make sure the juice hits the spot.

DoctaBig is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    You were shooting it in his butt when blood came out and you massaged it. Is this right?
    LMAO...i'm glad you said it bro.

anway, its called the z-technique. pull the skin on your friends butt taunt to one side or another and hold it there. Inject as usual and withdraw needle. Then release the skin. The allows the muscle tissue and skin to offest the injection site making it very hard to come out. It also helps a little with the pain of piercing that first layer of skin.

Be sure to continue to massage his butt and be sure to get a reach around cause if you dont....well...it just aint fair!!

The jokes may be funny if it wasn't directed at me. I laughed a little but they really didn't have to be said. Were not any bit gay so we don't have to worry about people making jokes and actually being offended about them.
    To the more serious parts: thanks for the help. I will try pulling the skin to the side next time I inject.

now that I have went back a read the starting thread I saw how funny it may sound.
    lol

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by jo150
    thanks for the help. I will try pulling the skin to the side next time I inject.
    but make sure you STILL MASSAGE ... really well.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by jo150
    thanks for the help. I will try pulling the skin to the side next time I inject.
    but make sure you STILL MASSAGE ... really well.

DanRT117 is offline Junior Member
    its really funny if you leave out the first and last few words lol

"the juice started slowly coming out with little drops of blood in it also. so I took a paper towel and pressed down on it and messaged it for a while when i looked at the paper towelthere what a lottle bit of blood on it but a lot of the juice had came out. this has never happened before. I was shooting it in his butt. he didn't flex at any point and I went really slow"

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DanRT117
    its really funny if you leave out the first and last few words lol

"the juice started slowly coming out with little drops of blood in it also. so I took a paper towel and pressed down on it and messaged it for a while when i looked at the paper towelthere what a lottle bit of blood on it but a lot of the juice had came out. this has never happened before. I was shooting it in his butt. he didn't flex at any point and I went really slow"
    Hahahahahah!!!

DoctaBig is offline Member
    lol, i admire the fact that you have a sense of humor jo150....we really aren't a$$holes all the time, just on rare occasions

Rumble1251 is offline Junior Member
    I am laughing so hard right now.......

Talking omg

That is the funniest thing I have read in a while, but I am glad it was posted. Since I just started my first cycle, I need to hear all the tips that are available, But I thought it was hard enough to inject the sus by myself, (since I am unlucky enough to only have 2 hands) . but I will try to figure a way to pull the skin on my next injection (tomorrow)

Thanks for the laughs, and the good tip

Alex

Thread Information