Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    snowblowjoe is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Top 3 peptides for burning belly or any fat, and provide you with lean muscle growth.

So ya, my title basically says it all for me. Of course I want the top 3 of what AR-R carries. Also I am into my 2nd week of PCT. Is it okay to use these peptides I am looking for if I still have another 2 weeks of pct?

thanks in advance

Sorry if I posted in wrong group, I figured with peptide pct and questions about losing fat gaining lean muscle mass maybe that was relevant enough.

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Clen and gw-501516 are good for this.

Blog Entries
    i was specifically referring to peptides. I already got my stockpile of albuterol ketotifen and t3 for when i am back on cycle.

gw-501516---i remember someone mentioning this before along with the cjc WITHOUT DAC and the cheaper ghrp peptide.

so its okay to take any peptides while i am still on pct?

appreciate it t-dogg!

Quote Originally Posted by snowblowjoe
    i was specifically referring to peptides. I already got my stockpile of albuterol ketotifen and t3 for when i am back on cycle.

gw-501516---i remember someone mentioning this before along with the cjc WITHOUT DAC and the cheaper ghrp peptide.

so its okay to take any peptides while i am still on pct?

appreciate it t-dogg!

Yes i think its ok. Ill be running clen while im on pct, will help out alot. Gw costs are more, good stuff.

Blog Entries
    r u familiar with ghrp or the cjc stuff? i also see down at the more expensive ones like the true growth mechano factor and some hgh chains. any info on those?

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    cjc
    ghrp 2 not ghrp6 which will increase hunger..

gw is awesome..

remember that gh peptides cause the body to release GH to the best ability of the body.. not like synthetic GH..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by snowblowjoe
    r u familiar with ghrp or the cjc stuff? i also see down at the more expensive ones like the true growth mechano factor and some hgh chains. any info on those?

Ive never used any of them, so i cannot say first hand.

Atomini is offline Banned
    I am going to be using GW-501516 in a few days when my order arrives. Will be using it on this current tren cycle I am on at 20mg/day (I ordered 3 bottles of 60ml, 5mg/ml). Idea is to throw it in at week 3 when the tren is really kicking in and watch the fat loss blow through the roof. I'll keep everyone posted.

I've read some incredibly amazing things about GW-501516, and if it lives up to the hype... I just might ditch HGH for good.

Quote Originally Posted by Atomini
    I am going to be using GW-501516 in a few days when my order arrives. Will be using it on this current tren cycle I am on at 20mg/day (I ordered 3 bottles of 60ml, 5mg/ml). Idea is to throw it in at week 3 when the tren is really kicking in and watch the fat loss blow through the roof. I'll keep everyone posted.

I've read some incredibly amazing things about GW-501516, and if it lives up to the hype... I just might ditch HGH for good.
    Its good stuff. I ran it from 5-20mgs a day for 4-5wks cant remember. Im currently looking for the powder foam as its MUCH cheaper.

It increased my strength and endurance. Fat loss in the mid section. It had better fat loss then clen imo.
    Last edited by t-dogg; 08-08-2012 at 01:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by t-dogg View Post
    Its good stuff. I ran it from 5-20mgs a day for 4-5wks cant remember. Im currently looking for the powder foam as its MUCH cheaper.

It increased my strength and endurance. Fat loss in the mid section. It had better fat loss then clen imo.
    This is what I am looking for. What were your stats before and after use? Bodyfat % before and after? Total weight lost?

Quote Originally Posted by Atomini

This is what I am looking for. What were your stats before and after use? Bodyfat % before and after? Total weight lost?

Good question. I didnt keep a log of gw. Fat loss was very noticeable. I lost the most the first two weeks imo. I split the dose 10mgs first thing when i woke up and another 10 at midday. Another good thing is it lowers cholesterol levels also which would be good on cycle. I ran this right before i started tho.

Wish i would of kepted a log of it. Personally i think its good. Liquid is pricey but the powder is cheap. Its only been around for a few tears. I think the olympics just banned it maybe two years ago i think.
    Last edited by t-dogg; 08-08-2012 at 02:06 PM.

Blog Entries
    , by saying the gw doesn't affect your growth hormone like a synthetic growth hormone but it actually raises your real growth hormone that's a good thing right? the synthetic hgh sucks right? I apologize for the white trash grammar

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    cjc
    ghrp 2 not ghrp6 which will increase hunger..

gw is awesome..

remember that gh peptides cause the body to release GH to the best ability of the body.. not like synthetic GH..
    '

x2

Ghrp2 and Cjc are my favorite so far

My problem with peptides though, is they bring about bloat for me

I need to start researching peptides more. Ive only used a few.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post

GW-501516 i've run it 5mg 2x day and 20mg 2x day..

am currently running it 100mg split 50mg 2x day for about a week.. it is indeed something else.. but to run it that high i'm not sold on as necessary but we'll see..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    I've run GHRP-6
    and CJC 1295 w/o DAC

it seems to help with fat loss, but don't expect any results overnight. It takes months.

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard

GW-501516 i've run it 5mg 2x day and 20mg 2x day..

am currently running it 100mg split 50mg 2x day for about a week.. it is indeed something else.. but to run it that high i'm not sold on as necessary but we'll see..
    Wow. Ive never heard anyone run that much. Where did you get information to run that high? You can pm if need be. Or i can.

measuretwicecutonce is offline Associate Member
    absolutely. many pros cycle both. some use peptides all year long while other will use in-between AAS cycles to somewhat bridge. or gain as a seperate/different sup cycle. peptides don't shut down.

measuretwicecutonce is offline Associate Member
    CJC-1295
    CJC-1295(DAC).
    Ipamorelin
    MGF
    Peg-MGF
    MT-II
    MT-I
    PT141
    Hexarelin

are a few

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You made another thread with same question, link to it: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...=#.UCLjbqP09w0

here is what i put:

This is going to depend on your diet mostly. the peptides may aid you in keeping muscle and losing fat, but they will not MAKE that so.

ar-r has some really good peptides and these are the three things I would rec for you:

1) Igf1lr3 (30-70mcg ed 6-10 weeks)

2) Igf1Des (15-20 mcg 2-3X a day, 6-10 weeks)

3) CJC 1293 50-100mcg 2-4X a day, or CJC 1295 1000mcg e7d + GHRP2 50-100mcg 2-4X a day.

These three could help you out. but I would highly rec you also check out Albuterol or Clen from ar-r also.
    That might be more what you are looking for, you could even study them both at the same time ;-)

Good luck.
    -------------------------------------

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    But many of the peptides may help you.
    Here is a link to a thread I made with good info on it: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...=#.UCLkYKP09w0

Feel free to pm me if you think I can help you with something.

Good question. I didnt keep a log of gw. Fat loss was very noticeable. I lost the most the first two weeks imo. I split the dose 10mgs first thing when i woke up and another 10 at midday. Another good thing is it lowers cholesterol levels also which would be good on cycle. I ran this right before i started tho.

Wish i would of kepted a log of it. Personally i think its good. Liquid is pricey but the powder is cheap. Its only been around for a few tears. I think the olympics just banned it maybe two years ago i think.
    Yes, it would occur to me that it would be an excellent addition to any cycle in order to combat the negatively changing lipid profiles from the AAS used. From what i've researched on GW, it also seems to be a great addition to PCT as well... it has anabolic effects in muscle tissue, and we're not talking small chinsy anabolic effects like clen does. Have you seen some of the strength increases reported in people's logs who have ran GW on its own?

Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post

Really? Are there sides from it? I am going to research this tonight. I know nothing about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rwy View Post
    Really? Are there sides from it? I am going to research this tonight. I know nothing about it.
    Here's the wikipedia article for starters: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GW_501516

Just do a google search and read people's logs. You might see some people say they didn't see jack shit on it, but it was well known that there were a few research chem companies watering their stuff down or not putting the advertised product in it at all. The logs for people where this stuff has worked... you'll read of vast (and I mean VAST) endurance performance increases (this is what it is really designed for), you'll see reported strength gains in the gym, and of course you'll see people reporting incredible fat loss. Other things i've seen reported is connective tissue repair, joint pain alleviation, and a few other things.

I have not seen any reported bad sides, other than occasionally feeling lethargic and crappy due to GW causing blood sugar levels to constantly plummet. A way around this is to simply spike your blood sugar with some simple carbs or sugary drinks.

I can't wait to start it, I should have it in a few days.

Yeah I think it would be great to run with PCT. Ill be running clen this time around for PCT tho.

mockery is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Treatments with GW-501516 have been shown to increase HDL cholesterol by up to 79% in rhesus monkeys and the compound is now undergoing Phase II trials to improve HDL cholesterol in humans.[14]
    sexy

Blog Entries
    does ar-r carry this?

Blog Entries
    as a peptide how long do you need to take it before it works?

is 5mg a day enough for a small female?

5-20mgs is the normal dose for gw-501516. Also for some people ive heard it can raise the bad chol also. Its a peptide so its works pretty fast, and you dont need to do any pct with it. Just stop taking it.

Blog Entries
    Does ar-r carry this form of GW?

i don't get hungry with ghrp-6. instead, i get a shakey feeling that feels like my blood sugar is too low. eating relieves this sensation. if i switch to ghrp-2, will this alleviate this symptom?

tatortotajigalo is offline New Member
    I heard some stupid bro talk today about GW converting all your muscle fibers to fast twitch, so building muscle after taking it is very difficult. Can anyone please tell me this is uneducated bullshit talk?

Quote Originally Posted by tatortotajigalo View Post
    I heard some stupid bro talk today about GW converting all your muscle fibers to fast twitch, so building muscle after taking it is very difficult. Can anyone please tell me this is uneducated bullshit talk?
    let's look at this thing rationally. on the cellular level, a muscle fiber cell is either one type or anther. Cells do not turn into other types of cells. They can die off and be replaced by other cells....

GW "may" promote one type of muscle cell growth over another, but it would be a slow process, and there is no "converting" a cell from one type to another.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This question still isn't entirely settled, but most of the evidence we do have seems to point to no. We're all born with a pre-determined percentage of fast- and slow-twitch muscle fibers (most people are pretty close to half and half). While you can't change the actual number of fast & slow twitch muscle fibers you have, you CAN make the ones you've got stronger. For example, if you work very hard to train your fast twitch muscles but ignore your slow twitch muscles, the FT fibers will hypertrophy (get larger, in a sense, & stronger) and the ST fibers will atrophy (get smaller & weaker). That means that you may actually end up with 65% of your muscle MASS in fast twitch fibers and 35% in slow twitch, but the actual NUMBER of each of fibers you have will be the same as it always was.

tatortotajigalo is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    let's look at this thing rationally. on the cellular level, a muscle fiber cell is either one type or anther. Cells do not turn into other types of cells. They can die off and be replaced by other cells....

GW "may" promote one type of muscle cell growth over another, but it would be a slow process, and there is no "converting" a cell from one type to another.
    Lol it could have been a forum member or a 5 year old, I just needed to hear someone debunk the rumor.

I heard that only one time and it was on here by someone. I havnt seen any proof that it "converts" fast/slow fibers lol.

Your genetics will determine how much of your muscle fiber distribution is fast twitch or slow twitch. We can modify, through training, to grow more of a certain type but the limit as to how much of either will be determined by your genetics. This is why certain people are absolute shit at long-distance jogging and endurance type of activities while other people are exceedingly amazing at quick-burst strength focused activities such as sprinting, powerlifting, etc.

You can train your body to be better at endurance activities if you are genetically predisposed to the other type, but only to a certain limit of course. With this being said, I would imagine that GW-501516 would 'tweak' your body to prefer constructing slow-twitch fibers, but it will not ELIMINATE your fast twitch fibers, and it will certainly not REPLACE them. You must also understand that the training stimulus must exist for more slow-twitch fibers to be produced as well. If you stick to primarily weight training and bodybuilding, you will likely keep the slow-twitch fiber generation to a minimum. Regardless, you won't lose muscle, and your fast-twitch fibers will not dissapear only to be replaced by slow-twitch fibers.

From the evidence i've seen thus far, it may be a fact that GW-501516 actually increases fast-twitch fibers as well... all you need to do is look at people's logs who have reported massive strength increases in the gym while using it. Though, this is anecdotal evidence... do not be surprised one bit if a clinical study down the road finds that it assists in the generation of fast-twitch fibers as well.

Deeez is offline Junior Member
    Does ar-r list GW-501516 under a diff name or do they not carry it as I can not find it on their website.

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Ihave never really researched peptides, but this is very interesting. Can/do these and certain peptides have close to the same results as AAS's? And what is their legality as compared to AAS? Thanks!

5-20mgs is the normal dose for gw-501516. Also for some people ive heard it can raise the bad chol also. Its a peptide so its works pretty fast, and you dont need to do any pct with it. Just stop taking it.
    By the way, t-dogg, GW-501516 is NOT a peptide. Just wanted to correct your misunderstanding there.

If it were a peptide, it would have to be injected. Ingestion via the GI tract would destroy the molecule.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information