your mom is offline Junior Member

How much do you guys buy in Mexico?

I was wondering how much as far as quantity do you guys purchase at a vet store. I'm asking cus I was planning on buying about 10 bottles of different types of gear. Now I know some pharmacies work with the border patrol. Now would they snitch on me if I were to buy that much?

Another thing is the last two times I went we parked by the border and took the roach coach{bus} and they did'nt even check my girls bag, cus the bag scanner was brole. Now let us let the terrorists in.

bump

Unknown$$ is offline Associate Member
    last time i went and bought 6 10ml bottles and a bottle of winny caps...i just stuck them in my boxers though...

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    The best bet is to wear some butt hugers and stuff them down there you should be cool. The pharmacies wont beable to snitch to many people pass the border and they cant say look for the guy with brown hair and a blue shirt to vauge.

Yeah, well hiding them is no problem. I just put them in my cargo pants pockets. I think they don't care cus they want your money so you can come back as well. Dose anyone kn ow of anyone getting caught?

Big Slick is offline Associate Member
    Many people...
    Do a search and you'll see bro.

wannagetswole is offline New Member
    ive bought quite a few bottles from there. id drive through though. but if your buying bottles from there. remember that they have metal detectors at the border. if your getting pills just walk across and stuff them in your shorts man. be careful tho. you dont want to get caught with $hit there.

Big Slick is offline Associate Member
    The vials dont set off the metal detectors. You can walk right through. There are many members that have done so. Like I said before...Just do a search. And by the way, driving is not reccomended. It's very risky, and walking is very easy.

neils_ten9 is offline New Member
    great post, very interesting question......if i were in mexico and i purchased say 10 10ml vials and i was flying back to the states...could i send them back across, and are there any secrets to packaging the vials so they get busted??

Unknown$$ is offline Associate Member
    i drive across everytime...i'd be more scared walking across

Well, here is the thing. The last 2 times I've been there we parked at the last US exit and took the bus. I always go with my gf so It does'nt look suspicuious. On our way back, twice we walked in showed our Id and walked back to the bus and went through. They did'nt even check the bag.

Is that luck or has anyone had this happen?

JARVIZ is offline Junior Member

Ive done it

What's up bros I have walked right on through I parked right before the border and walked acoss first day I bought 3-10ml vials of test-e and 1 50ml bottle and all my gear for "PCT" I was scared a hell but I made it through I had them in a bag and the bag got scanned and x-rayed and I still got by I noticed that they didn't check my pockets so the second day I walked through with Norandren 3-10ml vials so dont be scared you'll make it I think it would be a lot riskier to drive you run the risk of getting stuck at the border maybe even your car to get impounded depending on how much you got! Just stick it in your pockets especially of your a white boy no risk for yah!

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by your mom
    Well, here is the thing. The last 2 times I've been there we parked at the last US exit and took the bus. I always go with my gf so It does'nt look suspicuious. On our way back, twice we walked in showed our Id and walked back to the bus and went through. They did'nt even check the bag.

Is that luck or has anyone had this happen?
    Yea, it happened to me and I flew! A bottle of SuperTest 250 (sust) and testosterone enanthate from walmart in my video camera bag. I have to say I was nervous as hell. I thought I would either have a chance to ditch in a trash can on the way or just declare it if asked and let them confiscate but actually our connecting flight was just 20 minutes behind our late landing so they rushed us thru customs so fast, nobody looked at the video bag but it did ride thru quickly under the xray machine! We literally jogged all the way thru customs in order to get to our next plane, but then you have a clean cut American couple, I am not so big that I have steroids tatooed on my forehead, and wife with newborne baby so.... I think I was **** lucky now that I think about it!

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    you were pretty lucky guy

needle is offline Senior Member
    I come from a long line of smugglers lol!! My 2 older brothers have been doing it for years! Ill give you a little insight in on our smuggling secrets> My oldes bro now 29 has been caught once now in 12 years. The first time he was crossing over by walking and at the time he was 62 260 a little obvious in my opinion! He had 10 bottles of test enth- in a fanny pack and some other stuff in various spots. He was fined 500 on the spot and they took the fanny pack on the spot. That was almost 7 years ago but things have gotten alot tighter. He now only does big " TIME" stuff and if you live in the cen cali area and have been into AAS for a while you probably have gotten juice form him 1 time or another. When we now go we have a pharmcy owner that we've been doing buss- for almost 2 years now. We pull up behind the pharmcy take the door panels off and he lets us fill the car up until our special conpartments are full !!!! LAST time it was 3000 dollars worth in mexico we bought!!!
    There are many ways of doing it big or small!!! I know at leat 1 person going down every month and very few people get caught!

I come from a long line of smugglers lol!! My 2 older brothers have been doing it for years! Ill give you a little insight in on our smuggling secrets> My oldes bro now 29 has been caught once now in 12 years. The first time he was crossing over by walking and at the time he was 62 260 a little obvious in my opinion! He had 10 bottles of test enth- in a fanny pack and some other stuff in various spots. He was fined 500 on the spot and they took the fanny pack on the spot. That was almost 7 years ago but things have gotten alot tighter. He now only does big " TIME" stuff and if you live in the cen cali area and have been into AAS for a while you probably have gotten juice form him 1 time or another. When we now go we have a pharmcy owner that we've been doing buss- for almost 2 years now. We pull up behind the pharmcy take the door panels off and he lets us fill the car up until our special conpartments are full !!!! LAST time it was 3000 dollars worth in mexico we bought!!!
    There are many ways of doing it big or small!!! I know at leat 1 person going down every month and very few people get caught!

Thread Information