Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Pork Chop is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    alot of people on here know my stance and belief in lowdose cycling. i know that mikexxl, bask8, and a few other guys have come out and supported our belief and experienced the great results we have.
    i also agree with bask8 on the fact that all these "megadose "guys tend to be fat guys IMO. i can honestly say, on this board, i have yet to see one person who is a megadose guy that A.) has posted a picture with their "35 lbs of QUALITY gains" B.) look asthetically pleasing at all, or C.) even resembles a bodybuilder in terms of symmetry, clean lines, density, and seperation.
    i am one who is never happy and constantly making improvements SLOWLY as bodybuilding is a marathon not a sprint. i like clean, quality, slow gains that are retainable. i don't need to put on 25 lbs per cycle( 10lbs water, 8 lbs bodyfat, and 7lbs of muscle). i just structure my diet to take the 7lbs of muscle and minimal bf gains.
    i would put my body up against any of these guys on the board that say they are pushing 2.5-3 grams a week when it comes to quality versus quantity
    2.5-3 grams a weeks isn't used to chisel down. It's to take up as many cubic meters of space possible.

Unless you're indirectly sending a message to someone who'se argued the opposite?

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i do have a friend

who for years stayed on 2 grams a week, but he was very strict in his dieting and was able to stay very lean in the process which takes discipline so it can be done. i just think alot of guys with the megadose mind set could acheive similiar results with a better structured diet and lower doses.i've done high doses in the past and i stayed ripped, but i have done the same now on the low end of things without the sides. i just liek to see people do it with more diet and less drugs, that's all.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    who for years stayed on 2 grams a week, but he was very strict in his dieting and was able to stay very lean in the process which takes discipline so it can be done. i just think alot of guys with the megadose mind set could acheive similiar results with a better structured diet and lower doses.i've done high doses in the past and i stayed ripped, but i have done the same now on the low end of things without the sides. i just liek to see people do it with more diet and less drugs, that's all.
    Let the church say Amen.

Now, please turn to your anabolic diet manuals and let's lift every voice in this church and sing.

Look out now, I'm feelin' a happy dance comin' on....

i've always said

Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    Let the church say Amen.

Now, please turn to your anabolic diet manuals and let's lift every voice in this church and sing.

Look out now, I'm feelin' a happy dance comin' on....
    bask8 is a smart man and i've always been a fan of his on here. you can't deny this man's results

bask8 is a smart man and i've always been a fan of his on here. you can't deny this man's results
    Cheers, bro.

Thank you. But there's a loooong road ahead. As soon as I have a body like yours, partyboy, I'll have reached the mountain top!

yeah right

Cheers, bro.

Thank you. But there's a loooong road ahead. As soon as I have a body like yours, partyboy, I'll have reached the mountain top!
    i'm trying to keep up with you bro!!you don't want this body or you would kill yourself,haha

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Pork Chop,

By posting that picture of you, you've proven my point. That picture is not clear. It doesn't show your body and your arms are not as big as I'd expect from a 240lb muscle man. I'm not flaming you, I'm making a point. Why doesn't that picture show your stomach or you legs? Where are the mega-dosing, fast gainers with CLEAR pictures that show their entire body?

When you get a CLEAR picture of you, then post it and we'll talk about it. But until then, I'm assuming that your stomach isn't showing because you have more fat on you than you're willing to admit. Which tends to be the same theme with these mega dosers who claim to gain so much weight so fast.

You've misinterpreted my posts. To clarify:
    --Anything above 700mg of ALL steroids stacked together, I consider high-dose
    --Anything above 1 gram of ALL steroids stacked together, I consider VERY high dose.

Most people who are using 750mg of test, are not doing a test-only cycle. They are stacking it with 600mg of deca or eq and other steroids (in excess of 1.3 grams of steroids). High and very high total doses are what I consider to be too much for someone who only has 5 cycles under his belt.

BLT,

The side effects that I wish people would be more concerned about are the silent ones. I wonder if you checked your RBC count, blood pressure, and stress on you heart while taking those doses. These silent killers are the problem, not the water-weight or gyno. The silent killers are the things I wish people would realize can hurt you.

For example:
    High RBC count leads to thick blood, which moves slowly (think of molasses) and delivers less oxygen to the brain (stroke). If your RBC count gets too high you can feel great one moment and have a stroke the next.

These are the things that people are not considering and they should when they start choosing doses, especially if they plan to do several cycles during their lifetime.

Having said all that, I am glad that you have not any obvious problems thus far.
    Oh I definitely see your point. I'm terrified of the silent sides as well. I always get my BP checked and I always get blood work done. Unfortunately I haven't had blood work while on this cycle. I actually just did an EKG as well. It's the talk about RBC count that now is scaring the **** out of me. We rarely talk about that on these boards. I'm glad I started this thread because I hope people take in account to all that we are talking about. I also again want to stress to everyone, the main reason I did up my doses was simply a matter of an experiement for me. I would never tell anyone to do those doses. I had to see once and for all if they high dose thing was true. I again, have always been a huge supporter of low dose cycles. But, I had to do the experiment and from what I've found out, I DO NOT see any major difference between 500mg and 1000mg. I in no way am trying to take the easy way out. Thats not what this is all about! All anyone has to do is look at Bask8kace and Partyboy, and realize results can be attained with low/moderate doses. These boys are specimens for christ sake! Because of this, starting today, I am jumping back on the low dose bandwagon and cutting my doses in half! Health to me is way to important.
    Last edited by buylongterm; 10-22-2004 at 02:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Because of this, starting today, I am jumping back on the low dose bandwagon and cutting my doses in half!
    Welcome back, Luke (Darth Vader respirator sounds). We've missed you.

Welcome back, Luke (Darth Vader respirator sounds). We've missed you.
    It's good to be back......................

oh i know

i was like BLT say it ain't so!!!hey, i understand. i did high doses to see myself. you have to. you have to experiment with YOURSELF to see what works for YOU. i love when guys on here ask, "what will 500mgs of this 700mgs of that do for me?" how the **** shoudl we know??i'm not you.bask8 isn't you. **** know your compounds, ok, we all knwo that, but to say what it's gonna do for everyone is rediculous to even speculate.
    BLT bring your ass back over to our side brotha!!!we'll look after you and save you alot of $$ too!!

i was like BLT say it ain't so!!!hey, i understand. i did high doses to see myself. you have to. you have to experiment with YOURSELF to see what works for YOU. i love when guys on here ask, "what will 500mgs of this 700mgs of that do for me?" how the **** shoudl we know??i'm not you.bask8 isn't you. **** know your compounds, ok, we all knwo that, but to say what it's gonna do for everyone is rediculous to even speculate.
    BLT bring your ass back over to our side brotha!!!we'll look after you and save you alot of $$ too!!
    I know you will bro, thats why I came back!!!

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    i ran LOW DOSE aas my first two cycles (break in process) and still do with moderate increases with each and at 165lbs at 5"9 11-12Bf% when i started long time ago i ran only

Test 300mgs
    Deca 150 mgs

a week !!!!

....some of u followers may look at it and think its a waste of sauce and injections, but i have gained over 20 lbs, can't remember exactly the # since it was so long ago. My body has made an amazing transformation off that alone maybe be because i was in great shape to begin with.....

Who ever gets the credit for talking about FAT GUYS running mega-dose cycles is right on the money and i 100% AGREE.....They r the ones who are looking for overnight transformations and simply stuff themselves instead of food with unnecessary steroid amounts and doses.....MORE IS NOT GOOD! (directed at the everage joe users)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information