Thread: Hypocrites

john1 is offline New Member

Hypocrites

Why the hell do all sites contradict themselves. Everyone is telling you bullshit on the internet to protect vulnerable kids from doing juice wrong---Wouldn't it hurt you less to do it right than do it wrong? These people need to figure some stuff out before posting BS. The guys @ the gym are telling me totally different stuff than the internet, where can i find legit info?!

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    you can find the info you need right here!!

no one gives you BS and as far as the kids are concerned they get told straight that they are too young, but if they keep on they will get decent advice.

the guys in my gym (when im training there) are all full of shit too!! they swallow 10 dbols in a week and think they are an authority on AS from then on!! dont listen to them!! ask people who have really done the juice (like the excellent bros on this board)

sure you might get the odd light flame (more of a light grilling ) if you ask or say something real dumb!! there IS a real good search on this board to do a search before you ask and if you dont find what you need then ask away!

if anyone here starts talking BS about AS then someone else will jump all over them and put you right! What a GREAT bunch of guys we all are!

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Would you like a little cheese with your WHINE?

Originally posted by john1
    Why the hell do all sites contradict themselves. Everyone is telling you bullshit on the internet to protect vulnerable kids from doing juice wrong---Wouldn't it hurt you less to do it right than do it wrong? These people need to figure some stuff out before posting BS. The guys @ the gym are telling me totally different stuff than the internet, where can i find legit info?!
    You can take responsibility for yourself, do comprehensive research, read the pro's and con;s of everything, and make up your own friggin' mind in an informed manner.

Oooooops, sorry. Do I sound pissed, John? Perhaps that's because you're coming off as a piss-ant, pompous, priggish, putz (Damn, I love alliteration!) with a self-righteous attitude that you have not earned the privilege of using here. I'd rather read something like:

Call me crazy, although when i was 16 i decided to take anabolics. The guy at the local gym who had previously done them didnt like the idea, although he said to me, "If you're going to do 'em, do 'em right." Thats something I will always remember, some people on this board need to realize that they are being looked up to, being counted on for advice, and that is exactly what you need to give to the youth on this website, face it, i dont like kids doing steroids any more than any of you, although i will back them up no matter what choice they make. You need to realize that half the kids who choose to do them, choose that path for a reason, usually its a good one.

Not a totally responsible statement, but a tad more civil than the one you made here. And the author of that quotation is . . . John1! (He wrote it on 2/21/02.) Amazing - you can be halfway civil when you try. Much more than when, on 2/22/02, you wrote:

Do you think that's funny asshole??? Wait until some kid comes to you asking for information and you tell him that, then he shoots that shit into his ass and OD'S, yeah, pretty funny now huh jerk-off.

. . . a statement for which you felt compelled to apologize a mere nine minutes later.

John, you are as welcome here as any other brother or sister. You may actually learn something, and we may even learn something from you.

But chill out, sweet cheeks, because all you're doing now is coming off as a hothead. (And a few other things.)

There will always be a diversity of opinion on topics ranging from specific anabolic steroids to cycle recommendations. You will never find total agreement on the wacky world of juicing, nor is there any reason you should expect to do so.

So where can you find accurate information? Congratulations, sport - if you're here, you have already found the most open website around, one where diverse opinions are respected and disagreements are civil, and where every person is respected - unless they do something to lose our respect. (Hint, hint.)

I think you'll find that we are realists here. We discourage young people from doing AS, but recognize that if they are going to do AS, we owe it to them to provide accurate feedback.

You have alleged that the Internet is full of inaccurate information. I agree fully. So do your part, as we do here, to find and provide accurate information.

Now cool down, bro. And recognize that when we talk about anabolic steroids , the Internet, and any gym in one breath, we're dealing with a phenomenon called information overload. Don't let it weigh you down. But don't make abstract, non-specific allegations from emotion either - it doesn't do you (or anyone else) any good.

Now take a moment to sit on your ass and think with your head instead of the other way around. Stay cool, read the next paragraphs, and consider your response carefully. Ready, sport?

As the author of a post, you are able to go back into that post and edit it. In the editing function, you may also delete the post. And if the post is the first one in a thread, it will delete the entire thread.

Get the point, John? I will not delete your little bitch-fit (a term I use in a gender-inclusive manner). But you are able to do that on your own - including the original posts of yours that I quoted in this one. And including this entire thread.

Think about it, dude. You have the opportunity to erase your immature rants - the opportunity to essentially go out the door and then come back in with a new level of maturity. You have the opportunity to make anyone who has read this thread, and any of your previous hissy-fits, forget that you are acting like a jackass. You have the opportunity to re-introduce yourself to us in the hope that you will earn our respect. And you have the opportunity to use this series of mistakes of yours to develop the positive mental attitude to succeed in the other goals you have expressed. (Get it? Semper fi, dude.)

I hope that the next time I sign on, I will not find my little literary masterpiece of a response here. (But I've saved a copy for posterity's sake. ) But the choice is yours - make the most of it.

Canes4Ever is offline Banned

Thumbs up TNT !

Thank you brother !

My take (which will not be as eloquent as TNT's), is that you want one place on the internet that accepts and informs better than this place? You are never gonna find it.

I would listen to any of the VETS or Mods on AR and take their advice as from the Almighty above. They have always tried to inform, enlighten and steer right (especially the very young) those that ask. They know what abusing AS can do to someone, and don't wish to ever see someone have irrepreable harm done to them.

AS can be dangerous if abused, and at AR we have men & women who have taken time out of their lives to help young men & women to find the best path for them in this world of bodybuilding because they DO CARE. If you wish to listen to the folks at your gym over the EXPERIENCE and INTELLIGENCE found on AR, well, good luck to you brother.

Kudos to Jason, the Mods, the VETS and the other posters here who know what they are talking about, I say thanks for the advice you have already given me, and that I know I will recieve in the future.

Methuselah is offline Member
    Yet another facinating thread that should be in the general forum. At least this one isn't as bad as some where some 18 year old kid demands that I mod becomes their personal trainer and juice source.

It must be close to spring break or something. Lately, I've seen more and more kids coming on the board with the same kind of attitudes. Think about it, the last dozen or so newbies have been 18-20 year old kids that have come on and flamed everyone within the first 10 minutes of their welcome.

If everyone could just learn to take resonsibility for themselves and contritbute...

MindBomb is offline Member
    TNT, I am always impressed by how you put things. Well done in deed. John are you looking too learn, or are you here for an approval?

john1 is offline New Member
    Well, I have to admit that this was a pretty stupid post. I am angry however how most people try to protect you by misinforming you, although I did not specify this site as one of those. If this site was one of those i would not be coming here, I do enjoy the help i recieve constantly at Areview, and i am greatful... thank you all who put up with my shit constantly, I know i can be a real pain in the ass. What i am trying to say is, (TNT you with me?), I make mistakes, and this post was obviously one of those. Although I have to stand up to those i make, take responsibility and learn from them, not hide from them, and not delete my mistakes and pretend they never happened. I stand corrected once again and I am taking responsibility for the stupid-assed post i just made.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Don't believe everything you read on the Internet. This board is the best place to find info on AS or any other subject for that matter. LOL..

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    TNT strikes again.................

nice post bro.

peace bb79

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    I mean no disrespect to the gym goers but most od their advice is handed down and is about 10 years out of date.They pump the shit into themselves like there is no tomorrow.

We offer advice on this board it is down to you to research and to find out what is good for you.If you are stupid enough to take the first persons advice that you speak to then expect the worst (not that I think you would do this) The guys on here read and research everyday which ones would you prefer listening to personally I vote for this board any day of the week for my advice

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Well spoken TNT....

A.K. BOY is offline Associate Member

ha!!

DAME JOHN YOU GOT YUR ASS
    :/:shut down:/:

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Hey TNT, I need a raise at work. Wanna talk to my boss for me?

Thread Information