thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member

Soreness after injection

Ive shot a mix of PL Test E 300 and PL Deca 300(1.5ml total) in my glutes the first day and everything was fine that day. Rubbed the spot after injecting for 2 minutes, made sure everything was sterile, took me about 2 min to inject, so I took my time. The next day my glute was very very sore, more than the previous cycle Ive done. Also I switched sources b/c my oringinal source was very costly. My source I have now is good(checked with mods) so I know its not crappy gear. Anyway I then injected my second shot of the week, since my glute is sore, into my quad. This time I decided hey split the doses. So I shot 1ml into the left quad, and .5ml in the right quad. Woke up the next day and my LEFT quad is killing me, my right one is a tiny bit sore but I limp on my left. What do you guys think it is that its making the sites after I inject soooo sore, its frustrating if I have to go through this every time I inject..

Latin is offline Associate Member
    could be high BA containment or u hit a nerve. Or maybe even u moved the needle alot while inside.
    Anyway didnt really understand why u dont just suck up the 1.5ml in the syringe and shoot it? or was it just to find out which one of those who was making the pain?
    kinda tired right now so sry if i missunderstood should be off to bed now lol

the BA content is 2.9%. and I split it up just to find out which was making the pain. Could be I was moving the needle around, dont remember right now.

Latin is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thejuiceisloose
    the BA content is 2.9%. and I split it up just to find out which was making the pain. Could be I was moving the needle around, dont remember right now.
    Just checked my Norma Test enth and deca for ba% but it didnt say
    and i really dont know the normal values of the ba
    sry bro but a bump for u!!

Thx bro, Ive read somewhere here on the board that anything higher than 5 or 10%(dont remember) packs a punch. Anyone else can help out Id appreciate it.

Im going to have to bump this one

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    more than 5% will hit ya

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    I don't think it has anything to do with movning the needle around. I don't think that could cause the degree of pain you are experiencing. Maybe an adverse reaction to the alcohol in the gear?? Try cutting with some sterile oil.

Thread Information