Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    BeerBaron's Avatar
    BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,458

    Sus/D-Bol first cycle

    Hey guys, this is my first post, but I have been doing research on the forums for the past few weeks. I am all set to start my first cycle of sustanon 250 and d-bol(20-30mg daily). I was planning on using d-bol for weeks 1-4, and sustanon 250 twice a week with an injection every 3.5 days(two amps a week)for 8 weeks. I am getting it from a friend who has take a similar cycle (d-bol/sust) but he only injected one amp of sus per week in one injection. He got horrible chest and back acne and only gained about 15-20 lbs. From what I've gathered, the side effects he had were from the hormone levels fluxuating because he only injected one amp once a week. I want to know how often I should inject to minimize side effects, and keep my blood level as stable as possible. Also is there anything else I should be taking during the cycle. As far as my stats go I am 19 years old 6'2" and between 185-190. Diet, I always get 1g of protein per pound of body weight, but its mostly from weigh protein if that matters. Oh I also am using milk thistle although thats probably irrelevant. I thank you in advance for your input.

  2. #2
    houseofpain's Avatar
    houseofpain is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    fl
    Posts
    1,847
    IMO the sust should be ran EOD atleast. If you want to run your test 2 times per week i would suggest a longer estered test. HOP

  3. #3
    bignatt's Avatar
    bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    in FL (former Masshole)
    Posts
    2,431
    I agree with the houseofpain i think you should toss the sust and get some Test E and run it at 300-500mg per week

  4. #4
    DELUCA is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    47
    Beerbaron r u outta haddon twp Nj, your source only gained 12 lbs buddy. You should take 20mg - 30mg of dbol a day along with milk thislte and Nolvadex so you dont get bitch tities, and when you get more loot u should be taking no less than 500 mg of sust injecting eod or twice a week if u hate needles.

  5. #5
    BeerBaron's Avatar
    BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,458
    Sust/dbol is the only thing that is available to me at a reasonable price. I could technically get winny, but the price is rediculous and about 2x too high. And as for the EOD injects with the sust, is that one full amp every other day?

  6. #6
    BeerBaron's Avatar
    BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,458
    And yes Deluca I am from haddon twp. Im guessing you are sean?

  7. #7
    Iowa's Avatar
    Iowa is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    By a bunch of cornfields
    Posts
    1,343
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerBaron
    Sust/dbol is the only thing that is available to me at a reasonable price. I could technically get winny, but the price is rediculous and about 2x too high. And as for the EOD injects with the sust, is that one full amp every other day?
    No, that would put you at 750mg a week. If youve already got the sust, then get a sterile vial and transfer the sust out of the amps and into that sterile vial. Id go 150mg eod if I were you. that will put you at 450mg/week which will be plenty. Run your nolvadex at 10mg/day and your milk thistle.If you dont have the sust yet, get some test e instead, as stated above.

  8. #8
    DELUCA is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    47
    chris

  9. #9
    bignatt's Avatar
    bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    in FL (former Masshole)
    Posts
    2,431
    It seems as if you are a first time user generally you shouldnt go with something you have to inject EOD

  10. #10
    BeerBaron's Avatar
    BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,458
    Well, would I be better off with winstrol , and if so could i still stack it effectivly with d-bol, and possibly even the sust 250

  11. #11
    bignatt's Avatar
    bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    in FL (former Masshole)
    Posts
    2,431
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerBaron
    Well, would I be better off with winstrol, and if so could i still stack it effectivly with d-bol, and possibly even the sust 250
    No you would be better off with a test only cycle
    wk 1-10 Test E 500mg
    nolva 10/mg ED
    PCT week 12-15
    could run ldex for bloat at .25mg ED

  12. #12
    Susguy's Avatar
    Susguy is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    285
    I am currently on
    500mg sus/week
    30mg dball/ ed
    this is my first cycle, and after one and half week i am up about 5 lbs. not too bad but i do get real bad headaches at times.. i am thinking its from the high bp from the dball

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    ARIZONA
    Posts
    584
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerBaron
    Hey guys, this is my first post, but I have been doing research on the forums for the past few weeks. I am all set to start my first cycle of sustanon 250 and d-bol(20-30mg daily). I was planning on using d-bol for weeks 1-4, and sustanon 250 twice a week with an injection every 3.5 days(two amps a week)for 8 weeks. I am getting it from a friend who has take a similar cycle (d-bol/sust) but he only injected one amp of sus per week in one injection. He got horrible chest and back acne and only gained about 15-20 lbs. From what I've gathered, the side effects he had were from the hormone levels fluxuating because he only injected one amp once a week. I want to know how often I should inject to minimize side effects, and keep my blood level as stable as possible. Also is there anything else I should be taking during the cycle. As far as my stats go I am 19 years old 6'2" and between 185-190. Diet, I always get 1g of protein per pound of body weight, but its mostly from weigh protein if that matters. Oh I also am using milk thistle although thats probably irrelevant. I thank you in advance for your input.


    sust 250 and d-bol was my first cycle about 7 years ago....

    theres nothing wrong with that cycle IMO.

    1-4 d-bol up to 50mg ed
    1 - 12 sust 500mg weekly so 2 shots per week
    I would add some EQ or Deca then start your clomid 2 weeks after last shot.

    Then again you are 19 and might want to wait a couple of years but that cycle is fine.

  14. #14
    bignatt's Avatar
    bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    in FL (former Masshole)
    Posts
    2,431
    Sorry didnt process everything in that post i thought he said winstrol only lol

  15. #15
    BeerBaron's Avatar
    BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,458
    I currently have the sust and d-bol, but i could get winstrol . I was thinking about using winstrol as a second cycle to focus more on getting cut. But i havent started the sust or d-bol yet so I could use winstrol first along with the d-bol if that would be better for a newb, but like i said, thats all i can get.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •