shysti is offline New Member

Exclamation more help please,whats next

im 31yrs young 5"10 225 16% BFM. this is my very first cycle, i have worked out a few years now, i eat a ton of protien, chicken,fish,tuna, steak, beef, every day.I eat my vegies too,and alot of times i will take some whey shakes,dont eat **** foods like candys and sugar at all,so i think the diet is ok,but i am very open to sugestions. if any thing is bad in the diet i probally dont eat enough carbs. i thought i researched before hand, but aparantly not good enough,again this is my fisrt cycle so i will be the first to admit im lost. I Just Fineshed Up My First cycle ever, 8 Weeks Of Sustonan 250, About 2 Weeks In I Stacked With Testaserona 50 (propinate) I Have About 2 Weeks Of That Left, sust is done .I Dont Know What To Take Next, Im A Little Disapointed Though Maybe I Expected To Much, I Put On About8/12 Lbs Of Muscle, Got Alot Harder Muscle,and Alot Stronger But Didnt Get The Size Or Bulk I Wanted, So What I Want To Know Is What Should I Take Next, Im Thinking And A Few Friends Said Oral D Bol,maybe stacked with sust 250, all i want is to get HUGE, Any Help Or Input Would Be Very Apreciated, Stay Safe Ladys And Gents

Latin is offline Associate Member
    hehe so u want to get HUGE ?
    personally i think 8/12lb is a good gain if its quality gain. And so it seems aswell u said u got alot more of harder muscle etc.

Well right now im doing this bulk cycle:
    Test enth 500MG W 1-12
    Deca 400MG W 1-11
    D-boll 35mg/ED W 1-4
    10mg Nolva ed
    and of course PCT , Clomid and bromo at hand incase of deca gyno

I just finished my first week. So im pretty excited i eat like an animal and sleep/train like an animal.
    The only sides ive gotten right now from the d-bolls is that i wake up with this
    |===============D all the time and get theese sick gangbang dreams ::

Anyway back to the question do some bulk cycle reasearch , EAT, REST and HIT the gym HARD. And UP the carbs bro they are important in bulking , VERY IMPORTANT!!
    Last edited by Latin; 10-20-2004 at 05:49 PM.

GrimmReaper is offline Senior Member
    right on

thanks latin, i plan on doing alot of research, and will start another cycle in about 3/4 weeks. please keep me uptodate on hoe ur cycle is going,weight gain, strength gains, ect.....i like the sounds of d-boll and deca , but why test enth, instead of propinate, or even sust 250? just curious

The reason im doing Test enth is cause i inject 2x week with deca and i dont need to inject ED which i will have to do with prop, and it keeps my blood lvls stable.
    And the sust contains 3 different Anabolic substances which all have different halflifes, so my blood lvls will be going for a rollercoaster ride.
    Test enth and Deca are perfect for a bulker imo.
    And sure bro ill keep u updated on how the cycle is going.
    My cycle after this ,which i will start in about 6/7 months or so i will do Fina / prop with ed injections. My first time on fina looking forward to it!!

Sounds Good, Be Safe. I Was Thinking Fina My Self,but Im Going To Wait On That, Lol . I Like The Sounds Of The Cycle Ur Taking Now.keep Me Updated

notkwite is offline Junior Member
    wouldnt it be better to have started with the prop at week 1?

yes probally would have been, but i didnt have it at the start of the sust, and then i decided to stack. this time i will take them all together from the start, whatever i decide to go with.

best of luck bro , and let us know how the final plan will look like so we can give u last advices

update

any updates latin? im shoping right now for next cycle i cant wait any longer lol. i think im going to do the cycle ur doing now...explain a little more what deca gyno is if u wouldnt mind, thanks

i got decca 300 last night, and he has TESTOSTERONE ENANTHATE ,(said it was like t4) is that true?and would this be a good stack,and probally 1 more most likly d-bol but having trouble getting it, so any other ideas on the 3rd substance ,what do u think guys

i couldnt wait bro, i started today. 500mg of test ent, and 400mg of deca , im going to just do the 2 of them.eating like a horse this time,up the carbs alot,and hitting gym hard and im realy going to try and sleep more, i relized i dont rest enough, uassaly 6 hours a night sleep, trying for at leaste 8 a night now, hows ur cycle going?

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    I just finished a test eth/deca cycle went well for me.
    good luck bro.

bro u have to tell me more about it gains side effects, my **** hurts like a sob, im eating like a horse

larry3436 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shysti
    im 31yrs young 5"10 225 16% BFM. this is my very first cycle, i have worked out a few years now, i eat a ton of protien, chicken,fish,tuna, steak, beef, every day.I eat my vegies too,and alot of times i will take some whey shakes,dont eat **** foods like candys and sugar at all,so i think the diet is ok,but i am very open to sugestions. if any thing is bad in the diet i probally dont eat enough carbs. i thought i researched before hand, but aparantly not good enough,again this is my fisrt cycle so i will be the first to admit im lost. I Just Fineshed Up My First cycle ever, 8 Weeks Of Sustonan 250, About 2 Weeks In I Stacked With Testaserona 50 (propinate) I Have About 2 Weeks Of That Left, sust is done .I Dont Know What To Take Next, Im A Little Disapointed Though Maybe I Expected To Much, I Put On About8/12 Lbs Of Muscle, Got Alot Harder Muscle,and Alot Stronger But Didnt Get The Size Or Bulk I Wanted, So What I Want To Know Is What Should I Take Next, Im Thinking And A Few Friends Said Oral D Bol,maybe stacked with sust 250, all i want is to get HUGE, Any Help Or Input Would Be Very Apreciated, Stay Safe Ladys And Gents
    I would be disapointed with 8 1/2 lbs too. No flame intended , but i would bet its because of your diet . Everyone thinks they eat enough or alot.....goto the diet forum and check out the bulking diet stickys . I wouldnt run anything under a 10 week cycle either.....TestE dosnt even hit me till week 7 . good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by dive_kid
    I just finished a test eth/deca cycle went well for me.
    good luck bro.
    WHAT KINDS OF GAINS DID U GET, ARE U KEEPING THEM ?DIET, ANYTHING WOULD BE HELPFULL, THAKS ALOT

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    I put on 19lbs and kept 16. ate a clen diet of about 4000cal
    lots of heavy lifting.
    i think diet was probably your issue

Thread Information