john1 is offline New Member

Schizo effected by cycle?

Do anabolics have a snowball effect on Schizofrenia? I heard that AS can make it worse, is this true?

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    i wish i could say i'm qualified to answer your question, but you should really ask a doc who specializes in mental disorders.

jersey juice is offline Member
    Well common sense would tell me that if you already have a chemical imbalance in your brain and then you start fucking aound with your hormones 1 of 2 things can happen, either it will fix whatever is imbalanced OR you can just completely snap. IMO I wouldn't, but to each his own...

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Hmmm not a psychologists here, but I would think soo.. I mean after all, they are hormonal changes in your body this could cause all kinds things to happen. ... I would consult with a doctor first..
    Last edited by Sicilian30; 03-11-2002 at 02:02 PM.

Mr LuCiFa is offline Junior Member
    some guy on elitefitnes was fuckin wit DNP and Xenadrine, and he got schizo, but i guess he was prone to it enway, and using these things made it worse

Thanks for the input bros. I think im going to try a small cycle and if i take it well then i'll continue using AS, my main goal is to first see how this stuff will effect me phsycologically, i dont want to turn into some crazed phsyco!

My advise is if your gonna do it anyway, talk to your doc and if you don't want to (which is understandable) start with very light doses!! That ain't something to play with though, I would research ALL aspects for your situation, you could give roid rage a whole new meaning!

Mr LuCiFa is offline Junior Member
    yeah man, havnt u seen the beautiful mind?

Originally posted by Mr LuCiFa
    yeah man, havnt u seen the beautiful mind?
    LOL

I think youre right jersey juice, my grandmother went crazy at around 45 when she had hormonal changes, and if I did take steroids i might snap, I am still most likely going to do anabolics but Ill probably consult doc- thanks to the new light you put on the situation... thanks bro.

Thread Information