littleguns is offline Associate Member

Help for a newbie

Just wondering if i could get some help on a few things. I am currently 5'11 230 pounds and wondering about my next cycle.

1. For my next cycle i want to go more advanced, i've been cycling the juice for a year, about 3 cycles, and im doing deca 900mg/week, 40mg dbol ed for 4 weeks and test cyp 500mg's a week. I gain about 30 pounds of mass every cycle but post i am never as defined and ripped. I wanna put on mass without getting a huge water gut and want to push my arms from 19 to 20 inches next cycle. The question is, can any of u guys give me an example cycle you used to stay cut and bulk up without the problems of having everything covered in water? i was thinking about test prop, tren , and eq but im not advanced enough to come up with the dosages for my height/weight or the length of time to be used.

2. Secondly, I was wondering exercises you guys would use to blast ur arms to be more in line with the rest of ur body if u were me.

any advice is welcomed even if its not what i asked for, check out the thumbs i attached for my photos. thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Help for a newbie-cap_172.jpg   Help for a newbie-cap_179.jpg   Help for a newbie-cap_180.jpg   Help for a newbie-cap_181.jpg   Help for a newbie-cap_186.jpg  

toolman is offline Banned
    First your looking thick bro and nothing to be ashamed about with the arms. THe reason you are getting all the water weight is all that deca . It's too bad your already up to a gram of deca and only been cycling for a year. I don't know why all these younger bros think they need all this gear to grow. Also with that much deca and the substantially lower test you used, did you have any problems with deca dick?

OK, for a lower water carrying cycle, use 100mgs test prop ED/ 75 mgs Fina ED and Eq at 400 mgs. Run the test and eq 12 weeks, maybe stop the eq 1 week before the test and you can throw the fina in for 6 weeks on the front or back.

As for biceps, curls, curls and more curls and go heavy on the weight while maintaining good form. Good luck and good job!

Hell yeah I did get deca dick like none other. There is no worse feeling in the world then making love to your girl and losing your erection while changin positions, it was the worst.

DoctaBig is offline Member
    it might be time for a cutter???? prop/tren ....You would look like an animal if you got shredded, your already swole.

DoctaBig is offline Member
    oh yeah.....

how long were your cycles....three in 1 year is kinda fast. Did you do proper pct each time???

It might be time for a 3-4 month break???

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    are you saying you gain 90lbs from those 3 cycles??? so you went from a skinny 140lbs to 230 in over a year?????

na

naw i went from 170 to 230 in a year and no i have only done proper pct once

toolman is that 400mg's eq recommended for every 72 hour shot, or a total for the week?

Thread Information