wannagetswole is offline New Member

what do i do....

whats up guys. ive been on a test/deca stack for a while now. honestly its been like 16 weeks and i need to off cycle like now. its my first cycle and have no clue what to use for my pct. i know i should ask this in the other forum but not a hole lot of people visit that one figure id get better help here. ive seen awesome results and really dont want to loose any mass. if anyone can help id appreciate it, and if you need to know anything else. just let me know.

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    What type of Test where you taking and when was your last shot of test and deca ?

Latin is offline Associate Member
    important questions tjil is asking.
    Always end the deca one week before the test (if its test enth), and bro not to flame ur or something (which i should?? ) cause i dont know the history before u even started this cycle. But u should have thought of this before.

Anyway search for "pheednos pct" at the search button and u'll find a good guide about pct. So get ur NOLVADEX and CLOMID as fast as u %¤# can.
    Keep eating like u do and hit the gym hard and get proper rest to keep best gains. Use creatin even , that may help abit.

wannagetswole is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thejuiceisloose
    What type of Test where you taking and when was your last shot of test and deca?
    im taking test enanthate 400 mg a week and deca 300. about 600 mg a week. i know i should have gotten off of this a while ago but i learn the hard way i guess. whatever advice you have id appreciate it man. my last shot of deca was sun and test was yesterday.

Latin is offline Associate Member
    In how long time can u get the nolva / clomid ?

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Oh boy, ok well you probably know by now you shouldve run Test 500-600mg EW maybe week 1-14 and Deca 300mg/EW week 1-12. Any way you start PCT 2 weeks after your Test E shot. Get some Vit b-6 quickly and take 200mg/ED including PCT and after. Nolva 10-20mg ED. And do a search just like LATIN said on Pheednos PCT

Thread Information