Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member

Love Tren / Hate Tren...

Anyone else as divided on tren /fina like me? It is like going back to an ex-girlfriend that is psyco yet is a fine piece of a$$. Love the results so I have added fina to last 3 cycles even if I shouldn't have(i.e. was on deca until last week and will extend my cycle to burn up the fina).

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    i love fina also, but after a while the sides get to bad for me, and i can deal with a lot.

It wasn't even a part of this cycle but I can't help but think it's like getting some pu$$y from a 20 year old hardbelly, though it could cause challanges with the wife.

Benifit VS. Cost

khurrams is offline Associate Member
    Fina and I have a love hate relationship too......But all in all in love her and she loves me and we know we can't be without each other...........She makes me a better man that I wanna be......

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Love it, yet hate it. It's like going into the lions den repeadily, except you know what to expect and what it will be like because you have been there before.

thick one is offline Associate Member
    I know what you mean bro. my wife told me that if i ever do fina again she'll leave my azz-(i was an irritable/unpleasant SOB) however, i keep thinking about my next stack and how i'm going to incorporate the fina into it...it's just that good!! maybe i'll lower the dose to 50mg/day?? shiet, it's pretty bad when you think about risking your relationship for some AAS --It's like taking your first hit of crack--no matter what the consequences, it's in your mind and you just want to keep comming back for more. Fuk, i may be an addict!!

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thick one
    I know what you mean bro. my wife told me that if i ever do fina again she'll leave my azz-(i was an irritable/unpleasant SOB) however, i keep thinking about my next stack and how i'm going to incorporate the fina into it...it's just that good!! maybe i'll lower the dose to 50mg/day?? shiet, it's pretty bad when you think about risking your relationship for some AAS --It's like taking your first hit of crack--no matter what the consequences, it's in your mind and you just want to keep comming back for more. Fuk, i may be an addict!!

welcome to FAA- fina addicts annonymous. my name is w_rballs... and i havent had a shot of fina in 3 hours. your see it all started when...........

Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    welcome to FAA- fina addicts annonymous. my name is w_rballs... and i havent had a shot of fina in 3 hours. your see it all started when...........
    One day at a time...

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    i love fina while my limp p*nis does not........but who needs him anyway when you've got the daning banana

madjsp is offline Junior Member
    gotta love the dancing bananas!

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    I want to join the support group.

My name is Demon Deacon.. I took my first shot today at 10 in the morning. Its my first time so i am going with 50mg.

Sustman is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon

My name is Demon Deacon.. I took my first shot today at 10 in the morning. Its my first time so i am going with 50mg.
    Welcome Demon, and enjoy the ride!

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon

you're gonna love tren man, but your gf may not. now i'm on 750mg of test so you may wanna send her my way so i can keep her occupied while you can't get it up. She may not ever wanna go back to you but thats a risk i'm willing to take

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i've also got the love/hate relationship......

I was jus ton it for 3 weeks at 75mg/s a day with 600 test and 500 EQ..... couldn't handle it..... almost got kicked outa the house. I had to stop taking it because my aggression just gets out of hand.

Next run i'll go with 50mg/s a day and i'll be better prepared for it

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    you're gonna love tren man, but your gf may not. now i'm on 750mg of test so you may wanna send her my way so i can keep her occupied while you can't get it up. She may not ever wanna go back to you but thats a risk i'm willing to take

as long as i run test with my fina, my dick works like a champ.

only prob is the aggression. it is very tough to control, no matter how hard u try. my girl blows up on me and i threaten to hop back on it just cause she knows how big of a dick i am on it. she calls it "instant asshole juice". little does she konw im on it now!!

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    i must be the "just give me a shot and ill suck ur dik" guy because i loved fina. i ran 75 mg ed and had awesome strength gains and no sides except a little added aggression that i really do miss.

I have some fina for you, but don't ask for the favor back... i'm not gay

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    I have some fina for you, but don't ask for the favor back... i'm not gay
    i knew this was coming, but if a guy asked to suck my dik i would probably throw up. are u sure ur not gay?

Quote Originally Posted by edmen2
    i knew this was coming, but if a guy asked to suck my dik i would probably throw up. are u sure ur not gay?
    I'll pitch but won't catch and not much into asking by the way

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    Bro, this is one of the funniest things I've ever read!!!!

I've been on Fina now for several weeks. Since I tapered my doses down, I can deal with the sides. But, I only have a couple of days left in my vial, so I think the relationship might be over with for awhile...I think I'm going to cry....

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    I do love tren .. but like most of you the irritability gets to me. I am not a pleasant person on that ****.

Chapman393 is offline Associate Member
    I LOVE TREN AND SHE LOVES ME. ALWAYS!!!!! Getting ready to start my next cycle 75mg ED. Yeah baby.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    i love fina while my limp p*nis does not........but who needs him anyway when you've got the daning
    LMAO!!!!!!
    I wont do anything else except fina and prop, with all the PCT n' stuff... I DONT CARE! luv it oh ya... take test with the fina bro, your limp banana will dance once more

Thread Information