P Rock is offline Member

long cycles with a break

just curious to know what would be better in terms of long cycles. would it be better to do a 12 week cycle, complete pct and then go straight into another 12 weeks? or running a 20 week straight with no break in between?
    i know time on = time off, but for the bros running the longer 20week+ cycle, wouldnt a break be better for the body?

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    I'd go 20 straight... 12 on the 3-4 off then 12 on is to much of a hormone rollercoaster, probably worse for your body then 20 straight.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by P Rock
    just curious to know what would be better in terms of long cycles. would it be better to do a 12 week cycle, complete pct and then go straight into another 12 weeks? or running a 20 week straight with no break in between?
    i know time on = time off, but for the bros running the longer 20week+ cycle, wouldnt a break be better for the body?
    Time off is only needed to restore your balls to normal size, normalize your cholesterol, blood pressure and other things.

Its like this, I have done 10 week cycles, also did most recently a 30 week cycle. Guess what? Balls restore to normal size in just 8 weeks even after a 30 week cycle. For me PCT was no different after 30 week cycle for recovery then the 10 week cycles were. Also since I allowed my estrogen levels climb higher during the 30 week cycle by NOT taking aromitase inhibitors like l-dex, my cholesterol and blood pressure were much better this time then it was following an L-dex/arimidex taken 10 week cycle. I took only nolva and clomid to prevent gyno and did just fine. Even piramided the 30 week cycle so that the middle 10 weeks were at doses over 1 gram of testosterone . Because I allowed the estrogen to climb by taking only estrogen blockers instead of estrogen preventers, my cholesterol stayed well down within normal/healthy levels, where when I took arimidex on my prior 10 week cycle, my cholesterol was 220 and triglicerides were over 300!

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    yeah time off is better with more time to recover from your previous cycle bro, imo its the way to go

P Rock is offline Member
    i always thought that the longer you stay on a cycle, it would be harder to recover.

workdude is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by P Rock
    i always thought that the longer you stay on a cycle, it would be harder to recover.
    This is what I thought also.

dtr98 is offline Member
    going to start a 28wk cycle soon, will let you know how it goes

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by workdude
    This is what I thought also.
    Some guys have difficulties, but if you get a bottle of red kat or some good tongkat source and take all thru your PCT up to 2 months after your last inject, you will have happy, healthy, vigorous recoveries even after 30 week cycles. Of course do clomid and anything else to help your recovery but I believe tongkat and clomid make one hell of a powerful recovery combination.

bigrthanu is offline Associate Member
    anyone with experience running a long cycle? your remarks? recovery?

P Rock is offline Member
    can you get tongkat at a GNC or is that a behind the counter type of product?

joevette is offline Banned
    HCG is very important for longer cycles. Starting about halfway through at 500ius 2x a week. That way when you reach PCT your nuts are already big and full and all you have to do is restore the HPTA.

bigjsheets is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Some guys have difficulties, but if you get a bottle of red kat or some good tongkat source and take all thru your PCT up to 2 months after your last inject, you will have happy, healthy, vigorous recoveries even after 30 week cycles. Of course do clomid and anything else to help your recovery but I believe tongkat and clomid make one hell of a powerful recovery combination.
    red kat, tongkat....Never heard of either. Any more info??

Jay Man is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigrthanu
    anyone with experience running a long cycle? your remarks? recovery?
    I just finished my PCT after coming off 36 weeks of Test Cyp/Winstrol , EQ/Deca and Deca/Winstrol. I recovered completely in 30 days. If your PCT is solid your good.

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    rule: time on = time off.... unless you run long then time off should be greater then time on

Jay Man is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by floyd_turbo
    rule: time on = time off.... unless you run long then time off should be greater then time on
    Why???

Thread Information