magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member

dbol consistancy

anyone have any idea how to keep dbol levels consistant when your asleep... as of now im taking 30 mg and taking one every 2.5 hours. I've read on here to do it every 4-5 which i think im gonna do cause it's less pulling out pills in public lol... my question is what the best idea to keep everything level during the night time hours.. i know i go a lot longer then 4or 5 hours... or is it just something you have to deal with?

Opey is offline Associate Member
    i don't think that i have ever heard of anybody taking them at night, waking up. perhaps it would be more effective? that would be interesting to find out.

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Opey
    i don't think that i have ever heard of anybody taking them at night, waking up. perhaps it would be more effective? that would be interesting to find out.
    That's interesting I'd like to know that as well. Im on some dbol , i take it about every 3-4 hours of 30mg ED. I'd also like to know what you do while sleeping?

it was just something that i was thinking about today since the whole point of spacing it out is consistancy... it might not even be a big deal but i was just curious...

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    I usualy space mine 6-8 hours apart depending on how long my day is, but always 3 doses per day, one when I wake up, one mid-day around 4pm and one right before bed. More than 3 times per day really isn't needed trust me bro

Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    I usualy space mine 6-8 hours apart depending on how long my day is, but always 3 doses per day, one when I wake up, one mid-day around 4pm and one right before bed. More than 3 times per day really isn't needed trust me bro
    ok sounds good.. i wasn;t too sure on how many times to actually take it thats why i have been going about every 2.5-3 hours.. 6 or so seems like a good deal to me cause i dont have to be poppin them in public lol...another reason i was doing it so many times was because of my milk thistle... i just broke that dose up with it and since i have to take 5 milk thistles i did 5 doses... ill start doing 3 though

Latin is offline Associate Member
    i wouldnt reccomend waking up in the middle of the night to take them.
    The body goes into different modes while sleeping and waking up would be messing up those modes.
    Im not really sure how many modes there are , but i think there are 3-4
    and when ur in the deepest sleep (which is after about 5-6 hours of constant sleep) the body recovers at the best rate...

Big Slick is offline Associate Member
    From what I have read (on this board) and heard from different people (trainers, BBs etc) you are supposed to administer doses every 3-5 hours DURING THE DAY to keep levels stable. At night however, is the period in which natural test production is highest. So the last dose should be 4-6 hours prior to sleep so the dbol is pretty much not in affect any longer.

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Slick
    From what I have read (on this board) and heard from different people (trainers, BBs etc) you are supposed to administer doses every 3-5 hours DURING THE DAY to keep levels stable. At night however, is the period in which natural test production is highest. So the last dose should be 4-6 hours prior to sleep so the dbol is pretty much not in affect any longer.
    You are absolutely right. I had forgotten that. Good job bro

Quote Originally Posted by thejuiceisloose
    You are absolutely right. I had forgotten that. Good job bro
    No Prob

dtr98 is offline Member
    i heard to take 3x day and to take all at once to get the most bang for your buck, anyone else?
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dtr98
    i heard to take 3x day and to take all at once to get the most bang for your buck, anyone else?
    thanks
    No way bro...
    Who ever told you that was misinformed. Read up on the half-life of dbol . Also, you really need to spread out the doses because it is very toxic on your liver and that much all at once for any prolonged period of time is dangerous.

ah this makes sense then... awesome bro.

dtr98 is offline Member
    last cycle to 4x day

this is a post on this board

Senior Member Join Date: Jan 2004

i take my dbol in 1 dose 50mg in the AM.reason being you get the most bang for the buc so to speak and you get your levels down in time for your evening sleep.thus gettng the benift from your natural test releases at nite..theres more to it then this i just dont feel lie typing anymore.do some research you wll find studies done wth one dose as opposed to multiple doses

No way bro...
    Who ever told you that was misinformed. Read up on the half-life of dbol. Also, you really need to spread out the doses because it is very toxic on your liver and that much all at once for any prolonged period of time is dangerous.

I guess a senior member must be informed, however I would still think twice about doing that. The hurt on the liver and hormones seem like they would be put in a bad postion. Every person (that I have talked to) runs dbol in the multi-dose form. People see great gains doing this, and there is a reason that is reccomemnded by most people...becuase it works!

dtr98 is offline Member
    i always split it, but read and heard from a few people to take it at once, anyway next cycle going 25mg 2x day ( it's more like 22mg they're 45mg )

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    bingo!!!!

Thread Information