Dimes is offline Senior Member

Unhappy Can I take sustanon for a month and change to test enan?

Ihave 8 amps of sustanon ... I have ordered 16 amps of test enan. and d-bol. I plan on taking 500mg of enant. a week for 8 weeks and d-bol for 4 weeks, I was wondering if i can take the sustanon while i wait for the enan. and then switch to the enan?I know this doesn't sound right, but has anybody tried it? Id be doing 500 of sustanon a week for a month and then 500 of enanth the next 8 weeks... plus I wanted to take 250 of enan and everybody told me it wasn't enough, but this is my 1st cycle and i was wondering, isnt 500 too strong? Well, all the help you can give me would be appreciated, thanks a million

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    I forget the formula but I heard it's like about 3mg per pound of body weight. Hope that helps you.

Thanks, anybody else that can help me with those questions?

tubbytank is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 63190
    I forget the formula but I heard it's like about 3mg per pound of body weight. Hope that helps you.
    whats this mean? is there something that states how much test you need to grow in mg?

Can anybody help with my questions?I am planning on starting today, dont want to start without some feedback from you guys

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Take the sust eod as it would be like front loading or using the prop to its advantage then start the test enanthate in a week after that or about 6 days, this gives you about a 12 week program and test is test just different release times. I hate sust or prop as neither has agreed with me and had to switch from both at the beginnings of those cycles.

or maybe a 10 weeker and that would be ok for a first cycle

i didnt see that you had d-bol, i have heard that people have used at the end up to PCT as it leaves the body quickly, you would not have to worry about declining anabolism for two weeks up to post cycle treatment(therapy)

I know how it can be when you get excited about a cycle, plan a little better next time as most would say this is not well planned if at all. You can make the best out of it but you need to use what you have to their advantages or buy more. What does your PCT look like?

I will start taking proviron in the 9th week, and then clomid two weeks later and some clenbuterol , as gfor the dbol i plan 30 mg a day for the first 4 weeks.... what do you think?

Proviron and Nolva go well together you might need more of both, and if you are injecting sust every other day that is your kickstart, so no need for d-bol but you could run that amount last 4 weeks right up to pct in about week 12; start clomid the day after your last d-bol

so i should see streegnth gains and size the 1st week with sustanon eod?

Just like doing prop the first couple of weeks, the d-bol could be overkill with more sides until the test levels even out

ok well thanks a million, you always help alot, will post my results in a couple of months, I will do sustanon eod for the 1st week.. or should i do two weeks, then start 500 mg of test enant and in the last 4 weeks take d-bol.. at 30 mg per day, i thing i got it this timeill let you know how it goes

Every other day until sust is gone, one amp eod is 16 total days then wait 5 to 7 days then start your regiment of test e. You start pct 2 weeks after last shot of test so count backwards for the d-bol and you know when to start exactly. spread the d-bol throughout the day. You should wait on all your gear and ancellaries before you start. Especially the nolva as when you need it, if you do not have it you'll panic.

bigjsheets is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimes
    so i should see streegnth gains and size the 1st week with sustanon eod?
    Nope. Takes me 4 weeks to feel sust. It does have prop in it but not enough to feel early in the cycle. @ 500mg/week, sust will only provide 100mg of prop.

Thread Information