raffe is offline New Member

about to start sus250. 6' 150lbs 22yrs

i just turned 22 and a good friend of mine is supplying me with 8 amps of sustanon 250. i've never used steroids before but i've been training for about a year ... what kind of gains can i expect ? what are your experiences with the drug. all i have is sustanon 250

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    you must be kidding.

jaffry20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by raffe
    i just turned 22 and a good friend of mine is supplying me with 8 amps of sustanon 250. i've never used steroids before but i've been training for about a year ... what kind of gains can i expect ? what are your experiences with the drug. all i have is sustanon 250

well, first off not to piss u off but don't bother, put some weight on 155 at 6ft pleeeeeeease we gotta eat some more now. another 8 amps isn't nearly close to enough, plus id rather do a single test for my 1st cycle but I don't have the priveledges of doing that since i already fuked my 1st one, but luckily test wasn't in there so ill still get my test only cycle, anyways keep training, a year isn't close to enough beofre starting to hit gear bro, fuk lets get real here, hit solid and consistently for a few years, through some beef, get your diet down then CONSIDER some steroids, but other that don't bother work hard for a few years. Good luck with that bro.

josh8416 is offline Associate Member
    hey man, at 6 ft 150, u should be able to pack on atleast 20 pounds from ur diet and working hard. i did my first cycle just like you are about to and totally regret it, if u eat ALOT and train you will get size. take some creatine or something and it will help. but if u are going to do a cycle no matter what then i think you should do something like...test e 500mg/week for 10 weeks with deca 300mg/week...Jason

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro welcome to the board, and let me give you some quick advice,,stick around,,,cause you need to learn alot more about AS.. First off 8 amps will do squat, Second you sust needs to be injected eod[every other day] which will not be good since this will be your first cycle. Tell your "good friend" that he is not such a good friend if he is willing to jeopordize your health without any knowledge of AS.. Good luck bro try gaining some weight naturally before you jump into AS

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    8 amps of sust will not do the trick for you bro...research a lil more and well be happy to help you out

kelkaz is offline Junior Member
    wtf? 8amps of sust is all i have ??
    you must be joking

jo150 is offline Associate Member
    test enanthate has to be injected bi-weekly.
    if you find test enanthate 200mg that is acutlayy 400 mg cause you inject 1 oz 2 times a week.

i meant 1 cc not 1 oz

it will be atleast 3 weeks before you start to see results

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Try eating... it works marvelously

imann is offline Member
    Is this a phucking joke..........you're kidding right.............if you eat at least 4 times a day..you should weigh more than that................u need to do some research bro.

GrimmReaper is offline Senior Member
    im running sust right now...and trust me you need more than 8 amps. you should atleast do 400/500 of sust per week, shot EOD for best results. do some reading and get some more sust. Also you might want to consider another kind of test since sust. has to be shot EOD, since its your first time and all. take a look at some test e, or c. good luck

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Eat bro, reach your genetic limits. If and only then should you consider AS.

hikneeken is offline Junior Member
    sell the amps...get money for a single ester 500mg for 10weeks

HeAtMaN05 is offline Junior Member
    You must be skinny like a rail bro......i'm 6 foot and i weigh 195....but its lean muscle.....you gotta eat more and get yourself some more amps.....but before you do that, try reading up on something you are going to be injecting into your body....you obviously haven't read a thing about them.....wish you luck, but don't be stupid like so many other people and rush into anything....plan it out and make sure your diet and workout is in check....later

argh sorry yeh i am thin. i haven't done a lot of research into the drug. i'm usually pretty good with research but i don't know where to start you can't get books on steroids in a public library or bookstore here in australia .. sounds like 1ml per week over 8 weeks won't help me much, **** ! i'll be happy to check out some articles and research more into AS and i agree that i should be eating more ..

currently i'm on 2 x myoplex, creatine, glutamine, vit-c and multi-v, 1 x precision. then 1lb chicken breast + 3 eggs .. once i eat all this the rest is pretty much up to me (eat whatever) .. i thought that a bit of sustanon 250 would boost my progress over the next 8 weeks.

sorry to be rude but what's actually bad about using the sustanon over the next 8 weeks ? by the way i'm not getting it for a week or two so i have time to research and decide, a lot of people here have told me that they have regretted it but i'm not sure why.

if you want an idea of physique .. (6ft 160lbs)

i'd like to add 5-10kg

most of all i'm concerned of researching incorrect or outdated material on AS (which is why i normally will read a book or two about the subject). where can i find some good **** ?

basically the idea was (of sustanon) to speed up muscle build up by the end of the year. the goal is +5 to 10 kg .. while keeping bodyfat around the same .. ideas ?

HeAtMaN05 is offline Junior Member
    at the top of the forums there are educational forums.....read those, they will help you greatly....also use the "search" button.....a lot of people forget about that.....goodluck man

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    If thats you in the pic you can't possibly be 22

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jo150
    it will be atleast 3 weeks before you start to see results

Who asked?

maxamillion is offline Associate Member
    i weigh 155lbs to bro.
    but i'm 5'5"

Matt76 is offline New Member
    I weight 232 at 5'10" and i'm 19. Sure I have more fat but I have more muscle, also eat bro eat 8meals a day for a month. Then come back here and be like **** you guys were right I put on 10lbs naturally hmm maybe i'll stick with this for awhile. I have just revamped my diet and have gained 7lbs over the last 2weeks and my strength is through the roof and i'm natural. Don't know for how long, but still you need to hit the weights longer and revamp your diet

thanks for the replies, it's obvious that i haven't been eating enough and training hard enough and i'm no where near my natural limits .. i have also recently been told that an amp of sustanon 250 per week is really just 'hormonal therapy' - that is it will do very little while supressing my body's own production of test. in other words the levels will remain roughly the same. any gains experienced would be purely due to increased calorie intake and perhaps a placebo effect

i'm considering cancelling the order for the sustanon, but should i not do that in time - will the sustanon course require anti-eostrogens, and if so which are popular.

secondly if i am to re-order the steroids what would be a better alternative for a beginner of my height/weight/age requirements. by the way, that is me in the picture .. however the picture is about 6 months old ..

again the goal is +5 to 10 kg (10-20lbs) of muscle while keeping the bodyfat levels the same ! cheers !

CYKOTIK is offline Associate Member
    Thats the idea bro sell the sus i reckon and buy food with the money! eat eat eat

Jackman is offline Banned
    If you want a real cycle ill lay it out for ya

TEST Enanthate 500mg a week for 10 weeks -2 shots a week of 250mg
    Nolvadex for anti E 10-20mg ED
    Clomid 2 weeks after last inject(pct)

There i did the research for ya

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    If you want a real cycle ill lay it out for ya

TEST Enanthate 500mg a week for 10 weeks -2 shots a week of 250mg
    Nolvadex for anti E 10-20mg ED
    Clomid 2 weeks after last inject(pct)

There i did the research for ya
    Dude, wtf he weighs 150 and has been working out for a year.. i think food would help him more than testosterone .

Check out the bulking sticky in the diet forum bro.. trust me you will gain 10-20 pounds in 6 months WITHOUT DRUGS if you follow it and also come up with a good training split. Create a diet/workout plan, post it in the appropriate forums and we will critique it for you!

kelkaz is offline Junior Member
    i know the urge of getting bigger in a short time, thats what all we want, but its not your time, have to eat more and work hard, results will be the same as 250sus/week.

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Dude, wtf he weighs 150 and has been working out for a year.. i think food would help him more than testosterone .

Check out the bulking sticky in the diet forum bro.. trust me you will gain 10-20 pounds in 6 months WITHOUT DRUGS if you follow it and also come up with a good training split. Create a diet/workout plan, post it in the appropriate forums and we will critique it for you!
    you know as well as i do that when people get there mind set they going to do it anyway so why not tell him the right way huh?

i totaly agree he should not do it but its not my decision or body.

yeh you're right - sounds like the sustanon wont do very much - ill see what i can do about getting the testosterone enanthate otherwise i'll just cancel the sustanon ..

if i do get the order of sustanon anyway .. is it worth using at all ? i've been told it's practically just 'hormonal therapy' at only one amp / week .. how is using sustanon (even at two amps / week) different to jackman's test enanthate .. ?

thanks for the honest advice .. jackman is right i want a boost but i'd rather do it under some kind of guidance ... i mean so far i've learned that an amp of sus250 is gonna be pretty ineffective .. i've also learned about EOD shot frequencies .. etc

Thread Information