Thread: Real or Fake?

Real or Fake?

Heres some pics of my "stash" Im starting to second guess my supply. Im going on my fourth week and Im not feeling a thing so I figured I would post these pics to get you thoughts. these are the remainders of my last shipment from about 2.5 years ago....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Real or Fake?-shipment.jpg  

KeyMastur is offline VET
    **** bro, what's up ? been a while ? make a run down to nogales when you got this stuff ?

kinda hard to tell b/c the pic's so far way, but from my perspective everything looks decent.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Looks good enough for me.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    You suck!!!!!!! J/K

ttokkyo stanol "V"
    - Lot note 106

This is just the winny (stanol )tomorrow I'll post Prop, EQ,Test E and Tren

***Remember they were bought about 2.5 years ago.

thanks FR
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Real or Fake?-ttwin.jpg   Real or Fake?-dsc01083.jpg   Real or Fake?-dsc01091.jpg   Real or Fake?-dsc01087.jpg  

holy sh!t.... I hit the post button by mistake then I added these pics. Im thinking 1 minute in between and threre's 3 posts up already. Anyways I see nothing has changed around here.
    Last edited by Fast Results; 10-21-2004 at 08:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    **** bro, what's up ? been a while ? make a run down to nogales when you got this stuff ?

kinda hard to tell b/c the pic's so far way, but from my perspective everything looks decent.
    I sent you a Pm about 2months ago letting you know that I was coming back... Ive been cruising here for a bit. I dont post much unless Im completely sure I know what Im talking about. But Im just taking in info tilll I get refreshed. You still intouch with PAPA???

boldenon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Real or Fake?-dsc01093.jpg   Real or Fake?-dsc01095.jpg   Real or Fake?-dsc01094.jpg   Real or Fake?-dsc01092.jpg   Real or Fake?-dsc01097.jpg  

Last edited by Fast Results; 10-21-2004 at 09:07 AM.

Jay Man is offline Associate Member
    2.5 years ago? Well, are the expiration dates good? How can you do it? If I had gear for that long I would lose my mind. I would have to use it all. I hate sitting on a bottle for 2 months waiting to start the next round.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Man
    2.5 years ago? Well, are the expiration dates good? How can you do it? If I had gear for that long I would lose my mind. I would have to use it all. I hate sitting on a bottle for 2 months waiting to start the next round.

heh... I havent touched any since, just because of my busy schedule. Ive given alot out to my friends during this 2 year period but they always mix it with some of their own so Im not to sure what to think. I think theyre real but I have I have that doub.....
    there also at its expirations now but Im not to worried about that

Thread Information