GuerrillaPimp is offline New Member

Football/AAS advice

Hey guys, I'm 6'2" 215lbs/11% bf 22yrs old. I've got some questions and I appreciate your help. I've also posted this thread in the football section. I played ball in high-school but not in college and I am going out for my local JC's team in Febuary. I just started my first cycle about two weeks ago of 50mg Winstol-V EOD to see what kind of gains I could get since it was my first cycle. Now I've decided to pursue my passion and play ball again and I want to put on 15-20lbs so I can devistate fools. My nutrition is good and my agility/speed/hands are descent but can always get better. I'm planning on stacking my winnie with some test in conjunction with the training program that you guys have posted (thnx). Any suggestions on type of test or cycles? I have three months till tryouts. I've played everything from WR/DB/LB/TE, but have to pick one to tryout for, any suggestions? Anyone in at SMC in So-Cal also hit me up. THanks

PiecinItUp is offline Member
    Run some prop with the winny and it should be killer....

Test Prop 1-10 100mg/eod or ed (ed is better but expect to be a human pin cusion)
    Winny 5-10 50mg/ed or eod (you can drink one day then inject the next if you don't want to inject so much)

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PiecinItUp
    Run some prop with the winny and it should be killer....

Test Prop 1-10 100mg/eod or ed (ed is better but expect to be a human pin cusion)
    Winny 5-10 50mg/ed or eod (you can drink one day then inject the next if you don't want to inject so much)

good stack id start winny at wk 4 though jmo 6 weeks of winny is good

needle is offline Senior Member
    Ya im the same ball park you are right now. Im 19 and i blew my knee out my senior year of high- so I lost a few small time scholarships. But i recently started playing semi pro again. I attend my local state college in cen cali and hopefully this fall I will make the walk on squad!!!
    Im running prop, eq, and cypa right now! Winny and prop, are a good combo but if you want a good quick 20 pounds run what I am!!!
    LATES 59 190 DB/RB

Thread Information