hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member

possible prostate problem?

sup fellas quick question. what are the symptoms of prostate problems? i have a pain, dull most of the time, about 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 inches above the wang. i just started pct yesterday, wondering if that could have an effect on it.. any info would be helpful guys. peace

anybody know some symptoms to look for? come on guys i am freaking out here

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    bump for a good guy..

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    are you taking any clen ? i noticed when i took clen i got some wicked craps while pissing.. let me tell you it almost makes you not wanna run clen again.

Jay Man is offline Associate Member
    That doesn't sound like your prostate. If you had an enlarged prostate you would have difficulty urinating. Either you would have a very weak stream or an inability to completely empty your bladder. Most men never feel pain since it is hard to know you have an enlarged prostate unless those symptoms occur. You could always see your doctor and let them perform a DRE on you. That's a Digital Rectal Exam. I would pass on that if you are under 35 with no family history of prostate cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Man
    That doesn't sound like your prostate. If you had an enlarged prostate you would have difficulty urinating. Either you would have a very weak stream or an inability to completely empty your bladder. Most men never feel pain since it is hard to know you have an enlarged prostate unless those symptoms occur. You could always see your doctor and let them perform a DRE on you. That's a Digital Rectal Exam. I would pass on that if you are under 35 with no family history of prostate cancer.
    well i am not on clen . i pee fine. like a **** champ actually. i pee quite often but i drink a lot of water too so i am sure thats the reason.. well thanx guys for the replies.. i am 26 so i am a cry short of 35 so hopefully its gas or something hahahahaha later

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Man
    by the way jay, you are lookin good bro, not in a faggy kind of way. whats the stats?

Jay Man is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    by the way jay, you are lookin good bro, not in a faggy kind of way. whats the stats?
    5-11 at 221lbs. Not sure on the body fat. I just go with how I look, ya know what I mean.

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Are you on EQ? Sometimes that'll bother the prostrate, but will go away post cycle. What you describe doesn't sound like prostrate though, maybe a low ab pulled muscle.

Let us know how it goes.

MJ

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    have any family problems of prostate cancer? usual symptoms include difficulty urinating, renal failure(at times), etc. if your concerned seea local doctor and dont worry just tell him/her your on anabolics

gixxer is offline Associate Member
    Had a pain like that,a minute delay after i pissed.Felt like the bladder.Happened a couple of times.And thats all.

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    hung lo i really would recommend getting checked by a doctor! best of luck mate

Thread Information