Thread: Fina Thoughts

kman is offline Anabolic Member

Fina Thoughts

Will be doing a fina {50mg ed} and prop{100mg ed} cycle soon, but trying to do as much research as possible before I start. What would be your guys ideal PCT for this cycle so I won't get shut down? Also what about during the cycle? b6,vitex,adex and nolva, not sure which one, and not to sure about vitex..
    Thanx fellas....

billy_ba is offline Associate Member
    Im assuming youre running this for 10wks? if so start pct 3 days after last shot. my last one, I ran test e/eq/fina and used nolva 10mg ed and .25mg arimidex ed and 300mg b6ed. Did clomid pct 300,200,100,50 and I kept a lot. I didnt get shut down at all but if your scared of that maybe get some tribulus or hcg if you run the cycle longer than 10wks.

thanx billy ba, yea i might go anywhere from 6-8 wks with the fina depending on how I feel, but def. 2 weeks more of the test. Anyone else have an ideal PCT? and something to take while on cycle to keep sides down? Especially my sex drive, cause I dread not having it and I think my gril would have a heart attack..

sniper320 is offline Member
    i dont think you will have any problems with your sex drive running 700mg of test a week. youll have raging wood.

hunkiemunkie is offline Junior Member
    dude he's right about the raging wood. I'm on 1 gram of test E and 700mg of test P a week and my wood is so hard when I'm with my girl that it feels so pumped it almost hurts.

DoctaBig is offline Member
    i running:

1-10 tren 63mg ed
    1-13 prop 80mg ed
    1-PCT 0.25 arimidex ed
    1-pct 10mg nolva ed
    1-pct 200mg b-6 ed
    PCT:
    Day 1: 300mg clomid
    Day 2-30 100mg clomid

if that helps??

sniper320 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hunkiemunkie
    dude he's right about the raging wood. I'm on 1 gram of test E and 700mg of test P a week and my wood is so hard when I'm with my girl that it feels so pumped it almost hurts.
    you are on 1700mg of test a week?

Quote Originally Posted by DoctaBig
    i running:

1-10 tren 63mg ed
    1-13 prop 80mg ed
    1-PCT 0.25 arimidex ed
    1-pct 10mg nolva ed
    1-pct 200mg b-6 ed
    PCT:
    Day 1: 300mg clomid
    Day 2-30 100mg clomid

if that helps??
    Excactly what I was looking for.Thanks man. Also how much fina is really in your system at 63mg? Curious to hear why you choose that #....

Quote Originally Posted by sniper320
    i dont think you will have any problems with your sex drive running 700mg of test a week. youll have raging wood.
    Yea your prob. right. Not to worried about during cycle, more concerned for after..., Cause thats when I would get shut down, and thats what I want to try and avoid. SoI am trying to look and research into the best way to eliminate sides like gyno, fina dick, and libido problems. Any ideas... Anyone??

I know my doses are kinda wierd, but when i bought my gear i bought enough for 8 weeks at 75/100. I decided that i wanted to run for 10 weeks though, so instead of buying more gear i just decreased how much i use. I needed to decrease anyway, at 75/100 i never slept and sweat all freakin night. This dose is much better.

Anway, it works out to 450 mg of tren a week and 600 mg of test. Definaltly enough, i personally dont think you can tell the difference in effect with the small dose decrease.

Hope that helped, feel free to ask more questions!!

Quote Originally Posted by DoctaBig
    I know my doses are kinda wierd, but when i bought my gear i bought enough for 8 weeks at 75/100. I decided that i wanted to run for 10 weeks though, so instead of buying more gear i just decreased how much i use. I needed to decrease anyway, at 75/100 i never slept and sweat all freakin night. This dose is much better.

Anway, it works out to 450 mg of tren a week and 600 mg of test. Definaltly enough, i personally dont think you can tell the difference in effect with the small dose decrease.

Hope that helped, feel free to ask more questions!!
    Thanks for the responds, have you ever tried vitex? And do you think 6 wks of fina is too short for a first time user? Was going to go 6 and see from there, but no longer than 8.....thanks again your information is greatly appreciated..

i dunno...i thought 8 was going to be enough for me and like i said earlier im gonna switch it up and do 10 at a lower dose. My feeling is that i can get better results with lower doses for greater time than if i do high doses for short periods. If it were me....i would buy enough for 8 weeks. If you like it, run it for the full 8 or even 10. If you feel you need a break, save the rest for next time. Trust me...there will be a next time, check out the other fina post right now and take a look at my last post.

what is vitex??? i guess that means i never took it

hikneeken is offline Junior Member
    75mg tren everyother day 150mg prop everyother day and you'll be cutter than a butchers knife

Quote Originally Posted by hikneeken
    75mg tren everyother day 150mg prop everyother day and you'll be cutter than a butchers knife
    No thanks bro, think I will go everyday, keep sides down, and still be cutter than a butchers knife.

thick one is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kman
    No thanks bro, think I will go everyday, keep sides down, and still be cutter than a butchers knife.
    exactly!! shoot everyday-who wants the possibility of more sides anyway??

Thread Information