telsonman is offline New Member

About to deploy, should i start my cycle???

My unit is supposed to be activated for deployment to iraq in december. I have a cycle of test cyp and Equipoise that i was planning on starting. I was wondering that if i take mine, how much of my gains will i lose overseas(even though there are gyms over there)??? Should i take it, or should i sell it???

thanks

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    eq is best taken when run 14+ weeks....

When in december are you deploying? If it's the END of december and you start right away... it may be worth it..... 10+ weeks of test

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Pork Chop is offline Member
    dunno what it's like on deployment, wether food and the gym is easily accessible.. or if you're going to spend your deployment at an outpost camp in the desert. Answer that, and you'll have the answer to your question.

telsonman is offline New Member
    supposedly there are good gyms over there from what i've heard. But i dont know how the food will be. I'm also not sure if they will test for it. I would figure not, but im not sure.

Thread Information