Thread: 2nd week Dball

Susguy is offline Associate Member

2nd week Dball

Hey bros on my second week on dball i notice that my strength has gone up but i dont get the back cramps or any acne atall. Could it be that my gear could be fake? I have noticed a very little water retention but after working out everday i try to jump in the sauna to sweat some out.. and also bros i am having some pretty bad headaches almost everyday now. could it be the dballs.

my cycle
    500 mg sus/week
    30mg dball/ ed
    10mg nolva/ed

ozzi21 is offline New Member
    yeah its possible, dianabol increase bp which could lead to headaches, so does the testosterone in the susas well, could be anything tho to be fair, sorry not much help.

t-money is offline Member
    Stop trying to sweat it out. Water retention is very condusive to strength and mass gaining. Muscles favor a high water environment. You may have headaches from dehydration or heat exhaustion. Stay out of the sauna. Drink 1-2 gallons per day. You will be fine.

Also, remeber that everyone is different. I rarely get back pumps, but my forearms and biceps constantly throb. I do get headaches from Dbol though...

Good luck.

T

Quote Originally Posted by t-money
    Stop trying to sweat it out. Water retention is very condusive to strength and mass gaining. Muscles favor a high water environment. You may have headaches from dehydration or heat exhaustion. Stay out of the sauna. Drink 1-2 gallons per day. You will be fine.

Also, remeber that everyone is different. I rarely get back pumps, but my forearms and biceps constantly throb. I do get headaches from Dbol though...

Good luck.

T
    hmmm thanks tmoney didnt know that. i will stay away from the sauna for a while.. i usually down about 1.8 gallons of water per day

Pork Chop is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Susguy
    Hey bros on my second week on dball i notice that my strength has gone up but i dont get the back cramps or any acne atall. Could it be that my gear could be fake? I have noticed a very little water retention but after working out everday i try to jump in the sauna to sweat some out.. and also bros i am having some pretty bad headaches almost everyday now. could it be the dballs.

my cycle
    500 mg sus/week
    30mg dball/ ed
    10mg nolva/ed
    the headaches are the dbol - the cure is tons of water. carry a water bottle with you everywhere.. and drink!

okay will do. thanks bros

Latin is offline Associate Member
    I agree with the bros above about the water issue.
    And about the back pains , i get them always in week 3-4
    that is a hard ass pain feels like ive been carrying a 75pound bag all day

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Susguy

my cycle
    500 mg sus/week
    30mg dball/ ed
    10mg nolva/ed
    Im on my third week of dbol , 45mg a day, and the only time I get back pumps is when I do back extensions, and it is so bad that I can only do 4 sets of 25 holding a 35# plate. I hurt so bad that I cant move for about 15 minutes. Other than that, I feel pretty good. Had a headache the other day, dont know if it was the dbol. I drink a minimum of a gallon a day of water, usually 1 and 1/2 gallons a day. Good luck bro

Thread Information