Sus Flu:: Fact or Fiction??

I have read a few threads that said people get the "Test Flu" for a lil while after they inject the test, But I am using sus 250 and I did the injection on tuesday, and almost the entire day yesterday I felt like really sick (which pissed me off because I missed a workout). And god does the sus burn for the next day or so, makes me limp around

Is this common, and is there anything I can do to prevent this?

Thanks for any advice you can give
    Alex

KeyMastur is offline VET
    just pop some aspirin or advil and get on with it. it can be a bitch. first time i took it i was wakin up at night with cold sweats. thought i was gettin sick. but it comes and goes.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i got the test flu when i ran test my 1st time..... i missed a few workouts but in the long run..... it's better to miss 1, 2 or 3 workouts and just rest up.... than it is tow ork through it and feel like sh*t and possibly have the test flu for an extra week or 2.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

tallyjuice is offline Member
    Ok man, I'm three weeks into a sus only cycle. I'm studying abroad in Costa Rica, and I get my **** at the pharmacy here. I have gotten sus flu after every single shot. I am about to take my 6th shot today. I hope my body gets used to it, because the flu lasts for about 6 hours everytime. It is like being hell. It's like clockwork. Read my post:

Sus SUX!

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Yeah i read through it before..... maybe it's just your body reacting to it. Everyone is different. Ride out a few more weeks and see what happens. Maybe next time get a single esther test.
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

as-addicted is offline Junior Member
    I know you asking about sust, but thinking back when in my 2 week of Teste I got super sick for at least 4 days! I never even knew anything about test flu. hmmmm

decadbal is offline Banned
    hell no its not a myth, evertyime i have it...

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    im in week 5 and im just getting back to normal..just par for the course..i never missed a workout though

ire
    ire is offline Junior Member
    I want to run a sus 250 cycle however my job is physically demanding and cannot risk getting t flu. Suggestions?

What would be a good alternative/s to Sus 250 to avoid test flu.

Susguy is offline Associate Member
    bro dont know whatsup but i am going into my 3rd week now and no flu so far. i am at 500mg/week. on the first day when i took the shot i felt a slight increase in temp but after that none so far..

Tex-Power is offline New Member
    when I first started sus I got a mild case of the flu. Nothing major.

Thread Information