t-money is offline Member

Questions for my Dad.

Hey bros. I just got off the phone with my dad. he is 50 years old and in excellent shape. he powerlifted competitively for 15 years and now plays rugby. He is 6'1" 235 with a BF of about 15-17% He wants to get stronger and bigger...however, he is DEATHLY afraid of needles. I am 2000 miles away from him so i cannot inject for him.

My question:

What are some suggestions for him? He knows about Dbol and other orals, but will not use injectables. I want to get him going on something. He NEVER used AAS during his powerlifting days and kind of regrets not knowing what he COULD have done.

Thanks.

T

123BJ is offline Associate Member
    if he doesnt want to use a needle then tell him just to stcik with creatine and protein... dbol only cycle isnt the answer..

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i agree with 123bj.....

If he wont use needles.... don't use anything at all. He'll lose everything he gains from Dbol .

He really should have his bloodwork done before he hits juice... needles or no needles. My father juices - he's 42.... he's got high blood pressure and now the doc is tellin him to quit the juice AND to cut his protein way down. As too much protein can elevate blood pressure.

Being healthy is critical to hitting the gear - while your father plays rugby and is very fit..... there may be something hidden int hat blood work. So get that done before he even thinks about juicing.

If all is well... the next step is to overcome the fear of needles.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Thanks for the feedback guys. I know that oral only "cycles" are not a good idea. I am having a hard time getting that through to him. I may get him some generic looking aspirin and tell him its Dbol . I bet the placeb effect would be pretty good. He does have High BP and I told him if he does want to do a cycle, his doc needs to have a heads up about it. I am not a doctor and cannot run his blood or monitor his stats while he is on.

Thanks.

T

i hope he's on pills for the high blood pressure.

Water retention raises blood pressure also.... so pretty much Dbol - test - deca .... and all that fun stuff is out.

I'm almost thinkin at 50 years old... he should stick to a good diet and creatine. Gear isn't worth your life. Which is why my father is quitting. He's looking into HGH and IGF-1 LR3 now....

good luck to your father bro,
    ~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

Thanks, haz. He is taking Dizapam (sp?) for his BP and Paxil for his temper/anxiety. I will talk with him some more. I may end up sending him some aspirin and telling him to take one in the a.m. and one in the p.m. He does take creatine and eats well. I think the age factor is mentally bothering him.

T

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Tell him to try his Doc and inquire about HRT (Hormone Replacement Therapy)

The Doc will get his baseline Test numbers and make the call from there.

MJ

IronAdam is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    Water retention raises blood pressure also.... so pretty much Dbol - test - deca .... and all that fun stuff is out.

~Haz~
    Whats the connection between water retention and bp? Just curious.

Thanks

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    At his age he would probably love HGH and igf, I know a lot of guys who were afraid of needles, but got over it after only a couple injections. I bet he would be the same way, after he sees the changes in the mirror, he would get over it in a hurry.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IronAdam
    Whats the connection between water retention and bp? Just curious.

Thanks
    Actually everything... when you donate blood you sometimes are dizzy because of low blood pressure afterwards, then your kidneys absorb water to restore the pressure. Think of it like water pressure in pipes! When you take steroids your kidneys adjust things and cause you to not only make more red blood cells, sometimes more white blood cells as well, but also more fluid volume (increased # of pints of blood in your body) this causes bloating in other cells but all around increases BP. When you go off cycle and your body disposes of the extra water volume, so goes your blood pressure back to lower levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Actually everything... when you donate blood you sometimes are dizzy because of low blood pressure afterwards, then your kidneys absorb water to restore the pressure. Think of it like water pressure in pipes! When you take steroids your kidneys adjust things and cause you to not only make more red blood cells, sometimes more white blood cells as well, but also more fluid volume (increased # of pints of blood in your body) this causes bloating in other cells but all around increases BP. When you go off cycle and your body disposes of the extra water volume, so goes your blood pressure back to lower levels.
    Thanks bro i wasn't 100% sure on the connection. The doctor explained it and i was trying to remember what he said.

as for the placebo effect with the asprin..... I'd jsut be straight with him... let him know of the BP problems caused by steroids and other health risks... and just tell him it's not worth his health. Rather than let him believe he's doing a steroid . If my kid sent me asprin and i found out i'd be pretty p*ssed lol

plus uf he does "train harder" thinkin he's on Dbol .... he'll never know he obtained it naturally.

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    i hope he's on pills for the high blood pressure.

I'm almost thinkin at 50 years old... he should stick to a good diet and creatine. Gear isn't worth your life. Which is why my father is quitting. He's looking into HGH and IGF-1 LR3 now....

good luck to your father bro,
    ~Haz~
    Good point. He'd be best off he he could get a Dr to prescribe HRT. At 50 that little bit of extra test will give him a lot more stamina and strength.

Thread Information