Muscle Mass is offline New Member

Society only know the side-effects of steroids.

Everyone disapproves steroids . That is a fact. By the term: "everyone" I mean society/ the non-bodybuilder. Why do they disapprove?
    Because they only know what side-effects you get. Everyone can tell you exactly what side-effects you can get from steroids. But that is all they know! Whose fault is this? The media of course! They only created bad propaganda around steroids. I say: if you don't use steroids , they please don't preach us (the bodybuilders) to stop doing it.

weightshead is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Muscle Mass
    Everyone disapproves steroids . That is a fact. By the term: "everyone" I mean society/ the non-bodybuilder. Why do they disapprove?
    Because they only know what side-effects you get. Everyone can tell you exactly what side-effects you can get from steroids. But that is all they know! Whose fault is this? The media of course! They only created bad propaganda around steroids. I say: if you don't use steroids, they please don't preach us (the bodybuilders) to stop doing it.
    why shouldnt they disapprove?

Society knows the extremes of both ends. They know the basic side effects but they also generally think that steroids work miracles. Also, iam glad society views them in this way otherwise more people would be big.

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    Because they only know what side-effects you get. Everyone can tell you exactly what side-effects you can get from steroids. But that is all they know! Whose fault is this? The media of course! They only created bad propaganda around steroids. I say: if you don't use steroids, they please don't preach us (the bodybuilders) to stop doing it.
    what do u mean they know about the sides but no nothin else?

u mean they know it can hurt your liver, give u spots and hair loss but dont realise that they help make you gain muscle?

i disagree - i think most people know they make you big but no little about the side effects - or the degree of the sides

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    I think that that media def makes steroids a bigger deal than they are though

dieselpower1 is offline New Member
    think of the lawwriters (and society in general)...pencil necks who have never been to a gym and feel intimidated as hell when a monster ass freak walks by them. Woman suffer from the same syndrome it's called 'penis envy' in this case called it 'muscle envy'

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    I think its better this way, what would be the fun in being a monster if everyone else and his dog walking down the street were just as big as you? BB's would go from being admired to being average, I say keep AAS out of the hands of "normal" people and we'll keep all the hotties to ourselves

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't think "society" disapproves of the use of steroids .. i think it's more of a legality issue than anything else. All these goody 2 shoes... it's illegal.. blah blah blah.

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    I think its better this way, what would be the fun in being a monster if everyone else and his dog walking down the street were just as big as you? BB's would go from being admired to being average, I say keep AAS out of the hands of "normal" people and we'll keep all the hotties to ourselves
    Seriously, let them be normal and save the gear for us freaks.

trailboss is offline Junior Member
    hmmm...I always heard steroids could make you a governor....

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by trailboss
    hmmm...I always heard steroids could make you a governor....

i think some sort of sex scandal also helps

Aboot is offline Banned
    I say: if you don't use steroids, they please don't preach us (the bodybuilders) to stop doing it.

If this were true, only people that were involved in bad/destructive behaviour could preach against it, i.e. fat people telling others to stop eating, drug addicts telling others to stop using.

This is not to say that I'm equating steriod use with destructive behaviour, just saying that who else is going to critique a person's behaviour other than people that disapprove of it?

Thread Information