Doc Aiden is offline New Member

Experienced L-carnitine Users - IM or Sub Q?

Just purchased a bottle of L-carnitine (picture attached.) Bottle says IM only. Is it acceptable to do Sub Q shots with this product?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Experienced L-carnitine Users - IM or Sub Q?-picture-039.jpg  

Doc Aiden is offline New Member
    bump

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    I have a bottle of the same stuff, I'm pretty sure you have to go IM.

What I want to know is how much to shoot and how often, I posted a thread asking this but no one replied - you would have thought someone would know eh?

Lgarm18 is offline New Member
    Hey Bro,
    I started on 1cc twice a week IM. I worked up to 2cc twice a week. Everything I read about the stuff says good things about the health benefits. I don't imagine that going more thatn 4cc/wk would have any neg effects, but I'm leaving the 2cc twice a week where it is. I have noticable endurance gains, harder physique, and better weight management with it.

tony1leg is offline Associate Member
    Lgarm18 and Doc Aiden,
    is that stuff controlled or is purchaseable online? sounds like something i would be willing to try. if you can buy it leagally, where can i find it? thanks for the info.

Lgarm18 is offline New Member
    This stuff is as legal as a Snickers bar. The thing is, it's not a drug. This stuff is a non-essential amino. If you get the stuff that the docs use then you need an Rx. It's the difference between buyin Motrin 200mg and Motrin 800mg. Same stuff, you just pay more when a doc touches it. Get with me or Doc Aiden for the details.

notkwite is offline Junior Member
    i have a few m8s who only hit stan and l-carnitine. they uses 1ml ED. they stay lean and hard all year round. they even claim to be jumping out of bed when on the stuff.

Thread Information