Thread: Doctor Visit!!

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member

Doctor Visit!!

What up boys...

Im going to set up a Doctors appointment to get all my $hit checked up. Ive never had my blood levels, test levels, liver checked before. Can you guys let me know what to ask for when i go? What kind of tests to run, anything else important i left out?? thanks alot!!

notkwite is offline Junior Member
    you just have to tell the doc straight. tell him youve been on the gear and want a check up. he'll know what to do.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    What up boys...

Im going to set up a Doctors appointment to get all my $hit checked up. Ive never had my blood levels, test levels, liver checked before. Can you guys let me know what to ask for when i go? What kind of tests to run, anything else important i left out?? thanks alot!!
    You'll have to ask for a hormone lab to be done, thats not done automatically with a physical, otherwise routine blood lab, urine test, etc usually looks for everything you need to know unless you are trying to bop for HRT therapy. For example checking your blood pressure, looking for out of whack electrolites in your blood, presence of protein or sugar in your urine, etc usually finds 90% of things that can be wrong with you. Hormone labs arent bad, for example looking for signs of prostate problems if you are over 40 years old can be detected in blood workup and also unless you've done a progesterone based steroid in the last 5 months, the presence of any amount of progesterone in a man's body can be a sign of cancer cells somewhere as believe it or not, most cancers directly generate progesterone as a waste product and in a man, this can tip off your doctor that you have early forms of cancer going on.

Anyways trust your doctor, they know what they are doing with these physicals. Also he sits down with you and chats a while, he will ask if you have aches, pains or other ailments, he wants you to describe and point to where it hurts, etc. Its all good.

candyman md is offline Junior Member

Doctor Visit

I just went to my Dr last week since it was the half way point of my cycle. I have been going to this Dr since I moved a year ago and this is the first cycle that I have done since I moved. I told him I wanted my blood work done and why and just about **** his pants. I am 36 and have always been honest with Dr, I just didn't expect the kind of reaction that I got. He started to lecture about the evil of the juice and that I don't need it. He has even sent reading material to the house to try and prove his point. Asked if the wife knew, you know things like that. Anyway, I felt as if I was teaching him about how to cycle. Granted this Dr is older than my last two and he is only 5 min from my house which is very nice when you are sick, but I did give him a little education on cycles, pct you know the drill. I told the wife when I got home, I think I almost gave the Dr a heart attack!!!! Blood work has come back cool to move on!

thanks alot guys now my lazy ass just has to get to the doc office!!!

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Post results, I need to do one soon.

Quote Originally Posted by candyman md
    I just went to my Dr last week since it was the half way point of my cycle. I have been going to this Dr since I moved a year ago and this is the first cycle that I have done since I moved. I told him I wanted my blood work done and why and just about **** his pants. I am 36 and have always been honest with Dr, I just didn't expect the kind of reaction that I got. He started to lecture about the evil of the juice and that I don't need it. He has even sent reading material to the house to try and prove his point. Asked if the wife knew, you know things like that. Anyway, I felt as if I was teaching him about how to cycle. Granted this Dr is older than my last two and he is only 5 min from my house which is very nice when you are sick, but I did give him a little education on cycles, pct you know the drill. I told the wife when I got home, I think I almost gave the Dr a heart attack!!!! Blood work has come back cool to move on!
    HAhahaha thats funny... my doc's mouth dropped too the first time I told him!! The worst was when I told him about unprotected sex!! AND he is only in his 30's hahahhaa what a dork!!

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    HeavyHitter, are you going to try to put this through insurance? Mine was denied as my doctor did not want to give reasons for the test so I would not loose my insurance. It cost a couple hundred dollars for everything.

PiecinItUp is offline Member
    Just went to my doc today.....waiting for the results so I can jump on my winter bulker!

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    piecinitup what bloodwork did you ask for and how much was it?

Jay Man is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    HeavyHitter, are you going to try to put this through insurance? Mine was denied as my doctor did not want to give reasons for the test so I would not loose my insurance. It cost a couple hundred dollars for everything.
    You're kidding me? I've never had any problem getting blood work approved through my insurance. It's simply done as a physical and no one questions anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Defly bro!! b/c if not- i aint gettin it done w/ my broke a$$!!!! Ill let you know what happens!!!

Thread Information