GrantC5 is offline Associate Member

What is the shortest cycle you can take and at what dose?

I have a friend who wants to try and do a 4 or 5 week cycle before he leaves to go out of the country for an assignment, he will not be back until after the new year. What can he do in such a short period of time? Anything? All opionions are welcome.

I was thinking maybe this but some of the experts probally know something better:

300 mg Tes Enanthate (Every 3 days), 300 mg Tes Deca (Every 3 days) mix Win (10 mg ed) in half way until end and normal PCT.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    winstrol 10 mg every day ??

no point in wasting your time with doing a 4-5 weeker like those esters that take about 3 weeks to kick in.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    he should just wait until he gets back.

#1 test E takes 4 weeks to kick in with perfect injection times.
    #2 Deca takes around the same time to kick in.....
    #3 10mg's winstrol ED isn't enough

he wont getanything from a 5 week cycle. the ONLY thing that would kick in sorta fast would be the test prop. You can feel it as soon as 3 days. But running it for 5 weeks isn't worth it..... too many injections (needs to be injected ED) and not enough gains.

IMO - wait till he gets back and run a true cycle....
    1-4 Dbol 25mg's ED
    1-13 test E 500mg's wk
    1-12 Deca 300mg's wk

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Thanks for the info. the only problem is I am not sure he will be back???? he is going to the middle east. But thanks anyway.

bigrthanu is offline Associate Member
    Only test prop would kick in in time for it to be worth anything at all he should probably just wait till he gets back

best of luck to him bro.....

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

One other thing, that Win is oral 10mg, I have taken it for 4 weeks at the end of a cycle before and I am really confident it is enough for someone like me. Personally I cant imagine doing more than that with my body. I guess its different for different people.

Thanks Hazard, I will let him know.

youknowme is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigrthanu
    Only test prop would kick in in time for it to be worth anything at all he should probably just wait till he gets back
    And suspension...

Quote Originally Posted by youknowme
    And suspension...

also true - i forgot about that.

- Knockout_Power

Georgie is offline Member
    I have done some pretty short 5-6 cycles before and got really good results for my goals. Which were increased strength, harder appearence, decreased BF with a little bit of increased lean muscle.

Week 1-6: 100mg prop EOD
    Week 1-6: 50mg (injected) Winstrol ED
    Week 1-6: 1.25 letro EOD
    PCT: 50mg clomid 20mg nolva ED for 3 weeks

However, the thing your friend might want to consider is: will he be having to do PCT in Iraq? IMO I don't think I would want to feel even more terrible while having to be in a place like that.

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GrantC5
    Thanks for the info. the only problem is I am not sure he will be back???? he is going to the middle east. But thanks anyway.
    Is he going for work or is he is the army? If he is not in the army, then tell him to go on a cycle out there, AS are easy to obtain out there, and for the amount of time he will be there he should be alright, then he can come back jacked for the new years[IMG]http://[/IMG]

Id go with the TNE (test base suspending in oil) or the Test Susp.

One problem is that he would have to be willing to shoot 2x ED. The gains should be noticible and immediate. Im thinking about running it 4-5wks in my next cycle; however, I haven't ran it yet, so I cant really speak from experience.

50-60mg every 12 hours should be good. Id go with the TNE, since the oil used to suspend the gear would slow the release a little more than the base suspended in water, which keep blood levels more constant. The only problem with TNE is you cant use a 27g, like you can with suspension.

The real problem is: can he get everything he needs with enought time to start the cycle right. If he cant, than its a waste of time.

Will he be able to train and follow through with a good PCT once he is away? If he cant than the cycle is definately a waste of time.
    Last edited by BeefCakeStew; 10-21-2004 at 11:35 AM.

IronAdam is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgie
    However, the thing your friend might want to consider is: will he be having to do PCT in Iraq? IMO I don't think I would want to feel even more terrible while having to be in a place like that.
    That's a good point...it would be even harder to stay strong mentally. I know clomid makes me more emotionally fragile then normal. You can deal with it on a normal basis...but during a war? (assuming thats what its for).

Best of luck to your friend.

decadbal is offline Banned
    someone needs to do some reading

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Test prop and dbol for a few weeks while eating like its your job could yield decent results. But it sounds like there are other factors to consider.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Prop & Tren and maybe some winstrol

as-addicted is offline Junior Member
    Why bother............if your going to do it do it right

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    You might gain 10 lbs after 10 weeks buit will lose everything 2 or 3 months later. Eat and train natural for another 3 or 4 years.

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    someone needs to do some reading
    Not to sure about what you mean on this one brother

burman is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kman
    Is he going for work or is he is the army? If he is not in the army, then tell him to go on a cycle out there, AS are easy to obtain out there, and for the amount of time he will be there he should be alright, then he can come back jacked for the new years[IMG]http://[/IMG]

you really need to consider a lot of things before you give this soldier any information because there are many, many factors that can come about. how close to being done with this short cycle will he be leaving, is it like the day after? what about the heat? unless his unit is allready there he will most likely be in kuwait for 2-3 weeks before he rolls into iraq. it is around 120-140 degrees in kuwait, that can be very dangerous in itself never mind with juice still in the system or on pct. what if he looses his pct's and gets really ill or severe bitch tits? he will be forced to go to the aid station and get meds and then good bye carrer. what if his chain of command finds his pct's and starts asking questions? again good bye carrer. what if he gets sick on convoy into iraq or on his first mission when he arrives and because of that people die? your talkin jail time and lot's of it. i don't know who suggested buying it over there but nevermind the list of things i just mentioned, unless you have been there you don't know what it is really about. you don't just drive to the pharm to get some gear, there is more wrong with that then i can think. you need a convoy with no less then 3 gun trucks, thats 9 soldiers 3 crew serve weapons ( m249 squad automatic weapon, .50 cal, or a mark 19 grenade launcher) minimum to go any where but hey lets stop off here so i can get some gear just cover me when i go in. wait till you get back man it will be there then. IF YOU DID NOT DROP IT THEN DON'T PICK IT UP.

1 AD 16 months B.A.I.P

He is in a posisition where he will only be able to see "friendlys" every so often he will be alone most of the time. He is going for the military but works alone most of the time or with small groups. I think more or less from what he tells me he just wants to have a lot of energy and a little extra strength. His dies and workout is perfect and he is 6'2 - 230 lbs very strong. We have been friends since grade school and he is career military married with a daughter. If there is some edge to have he wants it I guess, cant say I blame him. Thanks for the info. I will pass on what I have learned from the post and see if he wants to do it.

Correction "his DIET"

Decadbal , I'm not really sure what you mean buy that either. I asked for some opinions on a short cycle from people with exp. on it. I can read all I want does that somehow mean I will find information on people who have tried short cycles. What better place to ask the question than here?

I think the natural response for some people on here is "do some reading" or "do some research" I think asking the people on here about doing a short cycle is "RESEARCH". I get the idea that no matter what anyone says there is always some super expert that wants to put his .02 cents in.

He was DoD and recently went to NC to work with the 26. whatever that means, this is all chinese to me I know he moves around a lot and knows a ton of stuff about the military. I am going to tell him to stick with what he is doing because it sounds like there isnt enough time to do anything that is productive. Thanks again

Thread Information