123BJ is offline Associate Member

2nd cycle, can you help me critque it..

I have been posting question but haven't seemed to get any answers

this will be my 2nd cycle, im 5-9, 200lbs, about 12%bf-->10 years experience
    i would ike to get bigger, but also have my gains be lean muscle mass, what do u think about this?

1-4 dbol @ 40mg ed
    1-15 test e @ 500mg ew
    1-14 eq @ 400mg ew
    12-17 winny @ 50mg ed (i plan on taking winny 25mg tabs)
    how does this look?????????

also i think im gyno prone, im going to be taking letro and nolva throughout, what would a good dose of letro be??, and i plan on taking nolva at 10-20ed throughout entire cycle
    pct started day after last winny tab

Unknown$$ is offline Associate Member
    add some b6 and do 1.25mg letro EOD

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    looks perfect to me although im not to sure about ending w/ winny... i was always lead to believe you should end your cyc with test. but ive seen people do that before... happy growing!!

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    looks perfect to me although im not to sure about ending w/ winny... i was always lead to believe you should end your cyc with test. but ive seen people do that before... happy growing!!
    should i put the winny ealier in the cycle? or add prop into the cycle and run it while im on winny?

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown$$
    add some b6 and do 1.25mg letro EOD
    at what dose woul di run the b6?
    thanx for the reply

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    you do not need super doses of b-6, it helps with prolactin ( i.e. tren /fina or deca through progesterone pathway ), the letro sounds right but i take a-dex

Unknown$$ is offline Associate Member
    200mg a day of b6

Man, your making me so thirsty for juice right now!!! You only need 4-5 weeks after your Dbol to start taking the winny... (for your liver) but that prop idea sounds solid bro!! get some other opinions--- but i like the 2nd option!!

Cycle looks solid.

The Dbol is not going to give you lean gains. Expect to bloat like a balloon. When you stop you will notice the bloat go away.

1.25mg Letro EOD should help with the bloat also.

There is no need for b6 in this cycle because you arent running any compounds that convert to progesterone.

Winny is in the perfect spot. It will serve as a nice bridge to PCT, which starts 2 wks after last Test E shot.

Eat like a beast and grow.

Good luck bro

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    you do not need super doses of b-6, it helps with prolactin ( i.e. tren/fina or deca through progesterone pathway ), the letro sounds right but i take a-dex
    i was just gonna say that!! ive only done liquidex too. actually i dont even know what letro does...

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    i was just gonna say that!! ive only done liquidex too. actually i dont even know what letro does...
    it is on the AR-R board.... it is supposdtobe just like a-dex but not as much money so i thought i would give it a whirl..

hahaha yes im juice thirsty as well, to bad i have to wait a couple moneths before starting though.....

Quote Originally Posted by BeefCakeStew
    Cycle looks solid.

The Dbol is not going to give you lean gains. Expect to bloat like a balloon. When you stop you will notice the bloat go away.

1.25mg Letro EOD should help with the bloat also.

There is no need for b6 in this cycle because you arent running any compounds that convert to progesterone.

Winny is in the perfect spot. It will serve as a nice bridge to PCT, which starts 2 wks after last Test E shot.

Eat like a beast and grow.

Good luck bro
    ok thanks for the input, I thought I was going to have to add some prop in there..
    I just want the dbol in there so I can feel something working right away, I've taken it before and the nolva kept the bloat down and I got madd strength gains. I figured with letro and nolva helping this time my bloat wouldnt be to noticable..... thanx again....

Thread Information