needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior

Growth of body hair, how can i stop it !

I am curently into week 7 of a sust cycle, week 5 i added deca , i have started to get quite a bit of body hair which i am unhappy about. I take nolva but somedays forget, is there any way i can stop the hair growth or slow it down as by week 12 i dont want to look like a gorrilla !

tnx

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Flexibility and an electric razor Sorry, wish there was an easy answer for this. But it has nothing to do with you missing your nolv doses....

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needbigguns
    I am curently into week 7 of a sust cycle, week 5 i added deca , i have started to get quite a bit of body hair which i am unhappy about. I take nolva but somedays forget, is there any way i can stop the hair growth or slow it down as by week 12 i dont want to look like a gorrilla !

tnx
    Too bad, I have been smooth skinned all my life, and my recent 30 week cycle has definately given me now chest hair at the age of 39 where I didnt have any before. Just because I am now 2 months off cycle hasnt slowed down or effected chest hair growth. I really dont mind a little, I just take hair clippers with a #1 blade attachment and trim it all off, doesnt bother me except when it start getting long. I think just like women that try testosterone , if you start growing new hair in new places, its permanent and here to stay so get used to it. Its the chance you take when you take hormones.

LimitsAreNothing is offline Associate Member

razors are your freind

Hey man, Im a hairy dude anyway. My best freind is the mach 3. It takes a while to shave everything your first couple of times but after a while you get used to it and it goes pretty quick. +

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    i got the schick 4 blade razor, its good, but limitsarenothing is exactly right, it is horrible the first few times, but after that its no big deal

Thread Information