Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Gorgoroth_ is offline Associate Member
    I watched some B.S show on the discovery channel awhile back. there was some old dude in a wheel chair claiming he lost both of his legs to steroids . He started taking them after he got knocked out by George Foreman. I really wish I could remember the guy's name . The real reason he lost his legs was because he did not take proper precautions to ensure his needles were clean. He lost one of his legs yet he continued to use steroids and he injected in the same spot ( in or near his hamstring from the way he described it ) which led to an abcess in the back of his only good leg so he consequently lost it as well . Steroids didn't cause him to lose his legs , his own stupidity is to blame for that .

Jackman is offline Banned
    anyone see the idiot that replied this:

"You people are all idiots! Heroin is bad for you! How can you people be defending shooting heroin into your veins? Here is this man trying to do an outstanding service to the community by warning of the dangers of heroin and you guys are ripping on him. I for one Mr. Brendan Murphy think you are doing a good job and all that agree with me should show Mr. Murphy some support by calling his office at (850) 561-6653 ext. 229 and telling him how good of a job he is doing!! "

did he even read the article? lol or is it sarcism of some kind i missed

2timer is offline Senior Member
    appreantly coleman does no roids atleast that is what he says. hehehe!!! but buddy who says he does 18 iu hgh how the hell did you get that?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information