killagorilla187 is offline Associate Member

How to Aspirate properly?

I dont know if im doing this properly.

I try to pull back put theres so much pressure the plunger just gets sucked right back.

Also, I injected in my quad above knee, never again!
    it burned so bad, I didnt know what to do. But it went away pretty fast. That was 1cc of EQ.

The next one was 1cc of test enath in my delt, I injected put some oozed out. So i thought it wasnt succsessful. I did around one more cc in my thigh. It didnt burn at all for some reason. Does burning mean you injected properly?

Thanks guys, I know, Im so noob.

one more question, so i dont have to start another thread. Im trying to mix eq and test in the same syringe. I do the eq then I try to draw the test but I have to inject air in the vial. If I do that then the eq will go inside the test. Which happened. Thanks bros

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Just pull up a little on it... as long as no blood comes up then you're good to go.
    And to your other question... use a 20 gauge to draw and pumping air into the bottle isn't necessary, then just put a smaller needle on after.

DaveUK is offline Junior Member
    To answer the first one, put the needle 3/4 of the way in as usual, aspirate by pulling back on the needle plunger slightly, you should just see a few small air bubbles enter the chaimber, this is good. If you get a spot of blood go into the syringe then you've nicked a vien just take the needle out and try another spot.

There's no problem with a bit of mixture, just pull back so you have some air after the eq then inject the air into the test and then draw the test, you should be able to see just where the eq and the air are separated, you can get rid of any trapped air after you've drawn but a little is no probs.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Aspiration was fine, that pressure is muscle tissue preventing blood from entering the syringe as you pull back the plunger. Look for info on site injecting as you do not want to hit a nerve. Above the knee? Try putting your arms to your side a couple of inches below your index finger, enter from the side the best you can in that big muscle.

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    When I aspirate , I barely pull back on the plunger. If the needle is actually in a vein, the syringe will fill right up with blood. I don't wait to see air bubbles. Works for me.

I draw my syringe with a 22GA and then I switch the needle to a 25GA to inject. After I swab both vials with alcohol, I shoot each vial with 2-3cc of air, then I withdraw out of the first bottle with no problem, then the second with no problem.

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Oh yeah, why are you injecting above the knee? Make sure you know what you're doing. There's a ton of info on the internet about proper injection technique.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    ur gonna feel pretty dumb after i tell u this but when u have to withdraw medicine into the same syringe from separate vials. u inject the amount of air into all the vials u will be using then u go back and withdraw the medicine. for ex. u put 1cc of air into the eq then u put 1cc of air into the test. then withdraw the test then withdraw the eq. also when u inject above the knee just flex ur quad and the big muscle that pops out is what u want to inject into.

killagorilla187 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by edmen2
    ur gonna feel pretty dumb after i tell u this but when u have to withdraw medicine into the same syringe from separate vials. u inject the amount of air into all the vials u will be using then u go back and withdraw the medicine. for ex. u put 1cc of air into the eq then u put 1cc of air into the test. then withdraw the test then withdraw the eq. also when u inject above the knee just flex ur quad and the big muscle that pops out is what u want to inject into.
    ya thats the muscle i injected in, right next or above the knee, that big bump :spudnik4:

so i inject air, withdraw needle, then insert needle again and it will draw? sounds good : )

I really apperciate all this help bros, I dont know anyone in real life who is knowledgable about this. So you are my life savers.
    God bless you all

Thread Information