joevette is offline Banned

This Tren is kicking my A$$!

I've been shooting a gram of test prop a week for the last 8 weeks, now I'm switching to a 500mg/ml Test enan/cyp combo (long story, don't ask ) at 1 gram a week and adding in a tren ace and bold prop combo at 75mg each. On Monday I shot two ml with 500mg of test and the 75 tren ace 75 bold prop. The next day I couldn't move my leg, but I figured that was normal because I shot 650mg of stuff into it. Later that day I shot the 150mg tren/bold combo and a few hours later I was getting chills, had a killer headache and a fever of 101 degrees. I took some ibuprofen and used an icepack on my head and got my temp down to 100, then I went to bed.

The next day my leg that I shot the tren/bold into hurt just as much as the glute shot. I don't understand this because my 8 weeks of prop at the same consentration and BA/BB%s hardly hurt anymore. Anyways, that morning my bbt was 99 degrees. I shot another 150mg of tren/prop, 75 each, into my other quad. Later that day I had a 101.5 degree fever. I've also developed red patches on my inner elbows and outer chest, nowhere near where I injected so I don't think it's an infection. Today I still have a headache and feel disoriented. Yesterday I went to the doc for an unrelated knee injury and they took my bp and didn't say it was high.

So, I don't know if my body is just fighting the tren or what. I had a slight headache when I started the prop 8 weeks ago, but it went away fairly quickly. I'm hoping after a week or so my body will adjust. I haven't been able to workout all this week, but my body needed a break anyway. I better bench well into the 4's by the end of my tren run, otherwise all this shiit won't be worth it. Has anyone experienced this.

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    1. what does you current cycle look like?
    2. how many cycles have you ran before?
    3. if your temp is reaching the 100s i would suggest lowering your dosage, also are switching injection sites or are you just injecting in the same site?

imo i think youll be fine and i experienced tren fever and sweated like a bastard on the stuff, best of luck

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Not with tren , but with prop and sust. I guess everyone is different. Did you brew your own? And by the way how do you take the ester off of gear? ( sorry to hijackyourthread )

1. 1000mg Test not sure for how long, 20+ weeks
    525mg Tren Ace 9 weeks (hopefully)
    525mg Bold Prop 9 weeks
    2. 4 cycles
    3. Definatly switching injection sites, glutes, quads, delts, lats

Did your tren fever last the whole time you used it, or just the first bit?

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Not with tren, but with prop and sust. I guess everyone is different. Did you brew your own? And by the way how do you take the ester off of gear? ( sorry to hijackyourthread )
    Yeah, I always homebrew. I didn't take the ester off, not sure what you mean. Everything I'm using has esters.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Once you told me it was possible to take the esters off your own gear. I never followed up on that and it is an interesting subject.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Once you told me it was possible to take the esters off your own gear. I never followed up on that and it is an interesting subject.
    You can, but this isn't the place to discuss it. Post in the lab forum for good answers.

Also, on 250mcg of clen and 250mcg of T3 my temp only goes up a degree, and on 600mg of DNP my bbt only goes up 1.5 degrees. So, I really think that my body is trying to fight the tren , and the temp increase isn't just a standard rise caused by tren.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    its not the tren i dont think....pm 956vette...he was having the same problem with his bold prop...fukkin killed him

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    I know lots of people who have had bad reactions to bold prop, pretty much like what you describe, seems to end after 2 weeks though.

Yeah, I remember 956vette talkingabout that but I thought he was getting infections.

If all this is from the bold prop then it's definatly not worth it. I'm only using it for collagen synthisis and the hunger.

Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    Yeah, I remember 956vette talkingabout that but I thought he was getting infections.
    he didnt know...he thought he had an abcess too, but ask him how it felt poking a pin in it and trying to drain it, and nothing came out...LOL...that had to hurt a little

If all this is from the bold prop then it's definatly not worth it. I'm only using it for collagen synthisis and the hunger.
    drop the bold and just shoot the tren and prop and i bet youll be fine...thats the only way to find out whats causeing it

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    yeah bold does increase rbc therefore high bp and headaches are common

Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    drop the bold and just shoot the tren and prop and i bet youll be fine...thats the only way to find out whats causeing it
    Unfortunatly I made it as a combo, tren /bold 75/75mg/ml. So, I can't just shoot the tren. I wanted to cut down on injection volume and pain.

Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    he didnt know...he thought he had an abcess too, but ask him how it felt poking a pin in it and trying to drain it, and nothing came out...LOL...that had to hurt a little
    That's rough, I pm'd him for some more input.

That's rough, I pm'd him for some more input.
    yeah i linked him to this thread also...

Unfortunatly I made it as a combo, tren/bold 75/75mg/ml. So, I can't just shoot the tren. I wanted to cut down on injection volume and pain.
    thats why im not a fan of combos....

Well, I'm going to keep shooting it. It was too expensive to toss and I'm looking forward to the stregth(sp?) from the tren .

try refiltering with a .20 and add a little more oil to dilute it down some...that may help

Thread Information