Dimes is offline Senior Member

Post What should a really over weight person take to loose weight? Clenburetol, DNP?

My friend is very over weight, asked me to get him some gear to make him loose the weight, thought of getting DNP , but not really sure, any tips on what I can get him for a good cycle to loose all the weight?

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    I think a person that is severly overweight should fight the problem at its source: diet.
    Too many people want to jump into a cycle of something when other obvious problems are causing the increase in weight. Taking clenbuterol + sever obesity is very bad on the heart so be mindful of that. Honestly brotha I think if you wrote out a good diet for him it would be much better than providing some sort of drug that may harm him. just my opinion.

He is like 250, 5'9", but he is healthy, plays basketball and exercises once or twice a week,just can't seem to get rid of the weight, any tips?

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    IMO drugs like DNP and clen aren't for obesity because a very over weight person who cannot diet correctly will just gain the weight back as fast as they lost it. I think the pharmacuticals used in weightloss should only be used by experianced BB's that know what they're doing to assist in the cutting process. Thats my opinion anyway, your friend will just get fat again, tell him to fix his diet and hit the tred mill.

big swoll is offline Member
    what he should take is some time out of his day and do some cardio....like everyone else has said, for severe obesity drugs are not the best method to lose weight....he should attack his problem at the root.....diet and cardio

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    clen or dnp wont do anything but make things worse. diet and cardio is the best thing tot do to lose weight. like 1-cent said he will just get fat again when he stops taking it.

Ok, thanks guys, I guess he will stay fat forever, too lazy and no discipline, thats why he got overweight in the 1st place, lol, see ya

im guessin your the fatty arnt ya dimes...

I wish I was the fatty one, overweight people are good gainers, its easier to loose 40 pounds then gaining them, lol

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    If I were a huge fat person I would use my wieght as an advantage in falling to the ground from a tall building.

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimes
    My friend is very over weight, asked me to get him some gear to make him loose the weight, thought of getting DNP , but not really sure, any tips on what I can get him for a good cycle to loose all the weight?
    Do not take clen for obesity. Take diet aids, like Meridia, which I personally reccomend. Or options like Xenical.

They are safe, and effective.

If you are very obese, I would stay away from clen, because of the effect on you heart.

Look into Meridia.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    There is no reason to get upset about it. Its not healthy for anyone to use those drugs for extended periods of time needed to loose large amounts of fat weight. Its pretty much for stuborn fat loss.

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    how about quit eating so much and get exercise

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier of Misfortune
    If I were a huge fat person I would use my wieght as an advantage in falling to the ground from a tall building.

The only gear this guys needs is a treadmill!!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimes
    Try a sensible diet/exercise program, and quit looking for a quick fix.

~SC~

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont agree that all people who are morbidly obese is because of their diet. They may have a thyroid problem causing extremely slow metabolisms. Ive seen some very fat people in my life and if ate the worst foods imaginable i couldnt get that big.

blkplys is offline New Member
    DIET or crack

buff999 is offline New Member
    i bet thats why ephedra, etc are being outlawed from so many deaths...its people who just start downing them and have existing medical problems...never any conclusive medical evidence that shows ephedra is a killer....just irresponisble use....there are 1000's of aspirin deaths each year in the US...in the last like 4 years combined ehpedra has killed maybe a few hundred....

dieseL atC is offline Member
    Dude, don't get him any drugs. Get him to stop eating like sh*t, and get him in the gym doing cardio 5x a week.. that's all he needs right now... If anything get him some ECA.... that's it. No clen , t3, DNP or whatever else you were thinking. I lost 80lbs with nothing but ECA in under 7 months. It just takes discipline and a little bit of work.

Thread Information