Matt76 is offline New Member

Gains after cycle??

I know you make gains during your cycles but how about once you get off? I mean you guys who have only taken a few cycles when you get off do you still make gains?? If the answer is yes I am just taken it as they take longer correct?? I hope this doesn't sound to stupid. I am just afraid of not being able to make gains unless I am using.

GrantC5 is offline Associate Member
    If you workout frequently and eat right/supplements you should still gain. Gear helps you gain but it still requires work. You can gain muscle weight and keep it if you stay consistent with your workout and diet.

youknowme is offline Member
    It's all indivudial...

tubbytank is offline Associate Member
    so gains are as per normal once you return to natty? Or are they slightly better or slightly less?

as79 is offline Junior Member
    I think what everyone wants to know is once you've crossed over in to the darkside can you still gain naturally, or have you entered a vicious circle of steroid use if you want to continue to gain.

Anyone who's been using gear for a number of years please give their input!

GrantC5 is offline Associate Member
    I have only done 2 cycles and they were moderate. I have kept everything and it have gained afterwards at a slower pace. The cycles were not done close together. One was about 1.5 - 2 years ago and one just recently I gained in between with a very long layoff. That is my situation others may be different. I think one thing is you get to be a certain size and get spoiled from the gear and it pushes you to do it to get big FAST rather than doing it slow IMO.

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    i got on a 10 week cycle of deca alone and my bench went up 80 lbs and when i got off 2 months later my bench had gone up another 40..soo..

Thread Information