immy is offline Associate Member

do any of you guys feel........?

if you have a proper diet and lift intenestly you can gain just as much size naturally than on gear? just wandering everybodys comments

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    haaaaaaa hell no

AnabolicAlien Guest

hey man...

hey man... if i thought that would i even be on this message board? no.. i'd be sitting at mcdonalds everyday eating and sh!tting blood.

A.A.

ryno205 is offline New Member
    yeah right.... if that were possible everyone would be jacked up.... c'mon man, im a rookie and i know this.

i was thinking on going one year naturally, because i don't want to f@#k up my body to much, i think i am going to try it but i am sitting on 60ml of fina and 60ml of prop so we will see if i can, any other comments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What i meant you can gain some good size not like when you are on gear i know that Sh!t! I have many of cycle under me belt i know what gear can do, but if you abuse it it can f#$k you up to. any mods out there have their any comments not newbies?

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by immy
    i was thinking on going one year naturally, because i don't want to f@#k up my body to much, i think i am going to try it but i am sitting on 60ml of fina and 60ml of prop so we will see if i can, any other comments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    run a summer cutter

that was what i was thinking aboutr doing but i haven't workout for arounf 3 months due to personal problems i have had, i am jsut now feeling like getting back in the gym so asymmetrical1 how long should i work out naturally berfore i hit the gear??

justaname is offline Junior Member
    that was what i was thinking aboutr doing but i haven't workout for arounf 3 months due to personal problems i have had, i am jsut now feeling like getting back in the gym so asymmetrical1 how long should i work out naturally berfore i hit the gear??
    It has alwyas been my experience then if you were well trained before you should bounce back very quikly at least to your natural limit. If I didnt train for 3 months and I have never gone that long but I would think I could come back to my natural sticking point in about 3 months. Other guys I have trained with come back much faster. If I took that much time off I would train natty for a couple months at least to get my form tuned back in before I started juicing again.
    just my.2$

Quote Originally Posted by justaname
    It has alwyas been my experience then if you were well trained before you should bounce back very quikly at least to your natural limit. If I didnt train for 3 months and I have never gone that long but I would think I could come back to my natural sticking point in about 3 months. Other guys I have trained with come back much faster. If I took that much time off I would train natty for a couple months at least to get my form tuned back in before I started juicing again.
    just my.2$
    cool thanks bro that makes alot of sense i am just know feeling well enough to start going back but thanks for the input

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    if you have a proper diet and lift intenestly you can gain just as much size naturally than on gear? just wandering everybodys comments
    I would tend to think it is possible, just take you longer. Not everyone here, not even 5% have really hit their genetic limit before starting steroids . I think much too many of us including myself were just looking for a faster easier way to accomplish our goals. Its very hard to not be tempted by the idea that you can get 2 years worth of results in 3 months on steroids, although you cant stay on steroids for ever and the results start reversing themselves when you go off. Anyone who has done PCT knows this. At least what you earn doing it naturally is not easily lost unless you just flat out go couch potatoe for the next 4 months.

ire
    ire is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAlien
    hey man... if i thought that would i even be on this message board? no.. i'd be sitting at mcdonalds everyday eating and sh!tting blood.

A.A.

I love you AA!

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    sorry to jack your thread bro, but for some reason I feel better off cycle, kind of feel more clean, and I don't have as much weight to carry around. Anyone else feel like this.....don't get me wrong the feeling while on is superman like, but as far as general health IMO i feel healthier off cycle..

I feel like SH!T off cycle...pct is a bumer.

sniper320 is offline Member
    You can make good gains naturally, it just takes longer. Bodybuilding isnt all about steroids , its how you live.

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    I would tend to think it is possible, just take you longer. Not everyone here, not even 5% have really hit their genetic limit before starting steroids. I think much too many of us including myself were just looking for a faster easier way to accomplish our goals. Its very hard to not be tempted by the idea that you can get 2 years worth of results in 3 months on steroids, although you cant stay on steroids for ever and the results start reversing themselves when you go off. Anyone who has done PCT knows this. At least what you earn doing it naturally is not easily lost unless you just flat out go couch potatoe for the next 4 months.
    if you do your pct right you shouldnt loose much after pct... its like a 4 steps forward 1 step back deal is how i think of it. and i would rather be on step 3 when all said and done than be trying to get onto 2 for another year...

Quote Originally Posted by sniper320
    You can make good gains naturally, it just takes longer. Bodybuilding isnt all about steroids, its how you live.
    I just want to try it naturally for a while.... I have been off from lifting for about 3 months and i have some gear. but not in the mood to touch it right now for some strange reason, but it isn't all about gear you are right thanks for your comment

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    make sure your diet is on tap, your supplements are on time, your multivitamis are good and your rest is enough youll gain about 20lbs in one year trust me ive done it before good luck man

Jay Man is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    if you do your pct right you shouldnt loose much after pct... its like a 4 steps forward 1 step back deal is how i think of it. and i would rather be on step 3 when all said and done than be trying to get onto 2 for another year...
    Right on the money Jackman. Train naturally until you feel you have hit your limit then work in a cycle. Know your PCT before you start your cycle and you will be happy with your results. I am never bummed out during or after PCT because I have it down to a science.

Quote Originally Posted by AustrianOAK14
    make sure your diet is on tap, your supplements are on time, your multivitamis are good and your rest is enough youll gain about 20lbs in one year trust me ive done it before good luck man
    thanks for the support guys

Thread Information