notkwite is offline Junior Member

IP oils. Are any of them legit??? or are they all fake?

Does anyone know whether any of the ip oils are legit? if so, which ones. thanx. its the only gear i can get my hands on at the moment, but because of the area i live in, it still costing an arm and a leg. comments much appreciated...

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by notkwite
    Does anyone know whether any of the ip oils are legit? if so, which ones. thanx. its the only gear i can get my hands on at the moment, but because of the area i live in, it still costing an arm and a leg. comments much appreciated...
    I think IP went out of business... i remember reading on here bout a lab (i believe that shut down) maybe it was a diff lab i dunno.

notkwite is offline Junior Member
    it might be, i think this bloke bought in bulk, and thats why he still has 'em.

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    No hes still around.

yuri76 is offline New Member
    as with all UG gear dosages may not be whats quoted, but I've had good results with chinese stuff...and it's still in business.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    ip is still around and there are remailers everwere. ip is not fake but is known for being underdosed and not to clean. but that depends on the remailer.

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    I've used IP with great results . I get it straight from him but the 100ml then .02 filter the sh!t out of them right into 10ml bottles as I need it. filtering is a freaking hard task.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    ok well here is the thread i was thinking of... http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ht=ip+business

Jackman is offline Banned
    nope all I.P gear is fake....... what kind of question is that,would anyone use it if there all fakes?

hikneeken is offline Junior Member
    alot of people at bolex use him

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    I am using IP right now. Great results so far. painless injections. And no they did not get shut down.

Peanut Butter is offline Associate Member
    In this day and age I cant believe people still use him. You would think with homebrew, and UG labs his business would of taking a big hit. Guess not. It probaly forced him to make a higher quality product to compete in the current market place.

erokyrwrld is offline New Member
    IP is not shut down. His oils are hit and miss, but that is due to the greed of certain of his remailers. I believe his remailers get 500ml bottles of his oils and its up to them to portion them out to 10ml vials (hence the varying labels). A remailer may add some ccs of sterile oil to "water down the liquor" and make more cash. I got some eq and deca from a US remailer that didn't do squat, but that guy got called out as a scammer shortly therafter. Bought a jug of prop/susp from his AU remailer and that was the bomb! Hurt like hell, but incredibly strong. So, I truly believe that none of his oils are bunk, just slightly underdosed due to remailer greed.

bluestrm is offline Associate Member
    Yeah bro, the remailers are the sorry pukes that have always given IP a bad name. His gear can't be totally crap like most say. He has been around for a very long time. If you deal direct with IP, you are ok. And there is one domestic source of his that is the only one I would trust.

hikneeken is offline Junior Member
    plus ip was in williams 2000 anabolics so ip is good, on a personal note i used ip's prop/sus along time ago and wow talk about pain

Thread Information