Jock191 is offline Associate Member

What would you pay?

Hey bros Jock here. Im just trying to figure out what you would pay for Brand new QV prop 100 10 ml.. I have found different prices so far. My "boy" said he will sell it for $100 each.. Then I find it somewhere else for $65. I know I can trust my "boy" so I know it wont be fake, I just wanna know if I can trust the price. Can you guys give me any ideas?

bigjsheets is offline Associate Member
    If people came at me with prices like that I'd pee in both their faces before i bought their ****. It's one thing to be over charged for gear you can't get elsewhere but prop can be hombrewed with easily available stuff. Cost for me and most of us here to get test prop by converting the syno..... $2/ml.

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus
    25.00 for 10ml of qv prop. just for role play though.

Jackman is offline Banned
    go with a good UG if you going to get riped outt with qv ****. a test cycle of that alone would cost you a grand almost!

25.00?? How in the fck do you get it that cheap? I mean I think ive gotten dicked pretty good. He wanted like $125 for 180 dbol which I think are fake. Says they are russian, just plain white pills no marks.. Then like 200 something for 10 ml deca 250 from QV.. I wish I knew people arround here that DONT SUCK... lol Didnt even tell me to do nething about pct so I had to look for sh!t on my own.. WTF.. This is what he had set up for me.
    MIND YOU ITS MY FIRST CYCLE SO IM NOT DOING 500 mg test. lol

weeks 1-4 Dbol 30 mg ED
    weeks 1-6 test prop 100 2cc mon 2cc thurs
    weeks 1-6 deca 300 1/2cc mon 1/2 cc thurs

Totals 400mg test/week, 300mg deca/week and, 30mg ED DBOL

Nothing about pct. Bull Sh!t in my mind.. Hell im thinking about taking my clen and t3 b4 I even do this cycle to drop fat. I dont know what Im gonna do all I know is im getting ripped the FKUC OFF....

bro thats the most ****ed up cycle i seen you realy need read alot more. first off test prop needs be shot at least eod is not ed. second it takes 4-5 weeks for deca to kick in so enjoy that for a week......no flame intended of course

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Jock191....Did your source at least give you a little kiss and some KY before he stuck it in ya? That is some overpriced stuff you are buying. Does it come in gold plated ampules? No flame intended of course.

MT

dtr98 is offline Member
    did the qv dbol and deca both sucked!! super test 250 also

Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    go with a good UG if you going to get riped outt with qv ****. a test cycle of that alone would cost you a grand almost!

HeAtMaN05 is offline Junior Member
    Prop wasnt gonna be ED it was gonna be Mon and Thursday.. If anything I could do 1 1/4 cc EOD making it 400CC in a week. I dont want to do a long cycle.. I mean if anything ill change it to a 8-10 week and keep everything the same. Would that be a problem??
    You can't run Prop just two days a week, what i think Jackman was tryin to say was that it must be shot everyday or EOD....the half like of prop is only a day so if you are only doing it twice a week it is useless.....if this is your first cycle then prop is not for you man....go with a longer ester like cyp or enanthate .....also if this is your first, drop the d-bol and run a test only cycle with a proper PCT and you will be straight....I ran a test only for my first cycle and gained a little over 22 lbs....this was with a good diet and the right training....run about 500/mg Test enanthate twice a week over 10-12 weeks and you should be straight.....for PCT run 20mg Nolva ED and 100 mg clomid ED for 3 weeks.....start PCT two weeks after last shot of enanthate...good luck bro.....make sure you read up on this site a little more before jumpin into a cycle.....be prepared....Good luck bro!

yea there is a problem with doing prop 2x a week! do test E if your afraid of ed injects! doing prop 1x a week would not even make sence!

Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    yea there is a problem with doing prop 2x a week! do test E if your afraid of ed injects! doing prop 1x a week would not even make sence!

I have 7 tattoos which means in not afraid of needles.I re wrote the cycle so im doing 1cc EOD.. I guess you missed that part.. First shot on mon then wed then double on saterday.. The reason im not doing test E is b/c I have a higher body fat. The fast acting of prop will be better for someone like me.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Ok bro, test prop needs to be shot everyday. Your cycle should be at LEAST 10 weeks long. Your ''boy'' that you trust knows nothing about steroids . Plus he is overcharging you like a mofo. 200 for deca even at gym prices is rather high.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jock191
    I have 7 tattoos which means in not afraid of needles.I re wrote the cycle so im doing 1cc EOD.. I guess you missed that part.. First shot on mon then wed then double on saterday.. The reason im not doing test E is b/c I have a higher body fat. The fast acting of prop will be better for someone like me.
    Do more research.. make sure you understand and know what you are doing.

I don't think i read anything about anti-e's do you have your anti-e's?

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    You're boy is giving it to ya Hard n Deep for $100 per bottle for some Prop!!!

akiraproject24 is offline Junior Member
    Perhaps his boy is forking out close to that price as well. I know i get my test e at outrageous prices from a friend but he charges just a bit over what he pays. I wont even post it on here its that bad, however supply and demand laws apply and I know it will always be legit.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    with a higher b/f you should think about getting it down before touching gear...

nwp
    nwp is offline Junior Member
    If that's the lowest you can get it for, then that's what you have to do. Just know that even at $65 bucks, that's still a gigantic markup.

nathanw21 is offline Member
    i think that everyone on here missed that he said that he thought that PCT was bullsh!t!!!!!!!!! research bro. prop shot ed. have anti-e on hand. and do you PCT if you want to keep your gains.

I mean **** I was just on a site and they had ANABOL (Dbol ) British Dispensary 1000 5MG tabs for $200... Then they have 100 for ****ing $17. Can that be right?

Quote Originally Posted by nathanw21
    i think that everyone on here missed that he said that he thought that PCT was bullsh!t!!!!!!!!! research bro. prop shot ed. have anti-e on hand. and do you PCT if you want to keep your gains.

You misunderstood what I said.. My "Boy" didnt say nething about PCT to me which in my mind is bullsh!t... Meaning its bullsh!t that he didnt tell me nething about it... I know I gotta do it.. Belive me ive been on this board long enough to know.. Oh and for the higher bf % thing I know about that to.. Its not like its SUPER high im at 20% which is 10% less then when I first started on this board. You dont have to do prop ED but should do it EOD.. The reason im gonna do prop is b/c less gyno trouble and lower water retention.
    Last edited by Jock191; 10-22-2004 at 08:26 PM.

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    25.00?? How in the fck do you get it that cheap? I mean I think ive gotten dicked pretty good. He wanted like $125 for 180 dbol which I think are fake. Says they are russian, just plain white pills no marks.. Then like 200 something for 10 ml deca 250 from QV.. I wish I knew people arround here that DONT SUCK... lol Didnt even tell me to do nething about pct so I had to look for sh!t on my own.. WTF.. This is what he had set up for me.
    MIND YOU ITS MY FIRST CYCLE SO IM NOT DOING 500 mg test. lol

weeks 1-4 Dbol 30 mg ED
    weeks 1-6 test prop 100 2cc mon 2cc thurs
    weeks 1-6 deca 300 1/2cc mon 1/2 cc thurs

Totals 400mg test/week, 300mg deca/week and, 30mg ED DBOL

Nothing about pct. Bull Sh!t in my mind.. Hell im thinking about taking my clen and t3 b4 I even do this cycle to drop fat. I dont know what Im gonna do all I know is im getting ripped the FKUC OFF....
    = nothing but an empty wallet. Buy food and prohormones.

mitch428cj is offline Member
    lol i get my prices even cheaper than $2/ml on prop

Thats awsome.. I just found a site that has ANABOL for $30 for 100 5 mg tabs.. I wrote and asked how the hell its so cheap and the guy said there in chezh where its legal so prices are much better.. What do you think about that? Bull or true?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Thats awsome.. I just found a site that has ANABOL for $30 for 100 5 mg tabs.. I wrote and asked how the hell its so cheap and the guy said there in chezh where its legal so prices are much better.. What do you think about that? Bull or true?
    **** websites

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    I think what Key was trying to say was FUK WEBSITES!!!

And he's right, bro you're just asking to be scammed or

received counterfit gear in mose cases... Learn the game...

Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    **** websites

Prop wasnt gonna be ED it was gonna be Mon and Thursday.. If anything I could do 1 1/4 cc EOD making it 400CC in a week. I dont want to do a long cycle.. I mean if anything ill change it to a 8-10 week and keep everything the same. Would that be a problem??

So it would be this.

weeks 1-8 test prop 100 1 1/4 cc EOD
    weeks 1-7 deca 300 1/2cc mon 1/2 cc thurs
    weeks 1-4 Dbol 30 mg

Would that be better?

I wouldnt run the deca for under wks.

BTW. You will need to run the prop 3wks past Deca, since its ester is so fast acting.

irish bulldog is offline Senior Member
    before you start gear you need to change your atitude people are trying to help you and your not wanting to listen.trust me prop will not just burn your fat it can help on a strict diet and lots of cardio and you can still bloat a bit everyones different.

MsHeadBanger is offline Junior Member
    I was quoted QV Prop. at 100mg for 10ml at $32.00. And yes, listen to people on this board who know what they're talking about. Especially mod's with experience, like Keymastur. He's the law! j/k. If not, don't ask questions. dur!

Oh, by the way, Key. What the hell do you have to have, etc. to make Prop.?

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    10$ per ml of prop! OMG that's the worse price I have ever seen on this board. I have been here for over 2 years too! Go UG, I get 26mls for like 26$$ bro

MikeyZ23 is offline Associate Member
    Tell your boy to f*ck off. You shouldn't pay more than $40 tops for that bottle of prop. You can even get it much cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by irish bulldog
    before you start gear you need to change your atitude people are trying to help you and your not wanting to listen.trust me prop will not just burn your fat it can help on a strict diet and lots of cardio and you can still bloat a bit everyones different.

Yeah your right.. I just read all my posts and most of them Im an a$$hole in.. I dont know I guess I just get pissed when I found out that I got D!cked out of money and then I just come off as an ass and all snappy.. I dont mean to be, belive me I take everything you guys are saying in to mind... Im sorry to any one who felt I was being an a$$.. Wasnt trying to be at all.. Just pissed I guess when you realize that you got Fcked out of cash.. Once again thanks guys. Now all the stuff you guys are saying about UG and stuff how safe is getting your gear from UG? Like I dont know anything else out side of QV and BD thats like all thats arround here that I know of so I get alittle iffy with UG gear.
    Last edited by Jock191; 10-23-2004 at 11:27 PM.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    You need to find a new source bro. Sounds to me like your source is doing it to ya, and doing it well I might add.

irish bulldog is offline Senior Member
    thats good that your listening to the people on the board they no there stuff and alot compete in comps.ug may be the way to go

qv prop is supposed to sting like hell not good for ed injections.

Thread Information