215 is offline Associate Member

Real AAS and weed ?

My very close friend went to the dr the other day and he was told he has a low test count like 121 on a scale. He has done 2 cycles in the past the first cut sort like 8 weeks test 600mg/w deca 300mg/w and 25 mg dbol /d 3 weeks pct wasn't really there just some nolva he said. 2nd cycle the same wk 1-11 test 600mg- wk1-9deca400mg-35mg 3 wks but with pct run at 300, 100 for 10 days and 50 for 14 days 20mg/nolva/d. he says he felt great after cycle no problems with getting erections at anytime during cycle and pct and after pct. The dr is saying it is because he smokes and injests too much thc his levels 330 something on that scale. He does smoke a lot of weed like 10 times a day atleast and thats no joke cause i'm right there with him everytime. The 3 days before his test he ate has oil and smoked it for the 3 days straight. I'm thinking it might have something to do with the AAS but he doens't seem to thinks so. Knowing thc can efftct things like this and knowiong he smokes a rediculous amoiunt could have something to do with it. i would go get tested myself at the moment cause i smoke as muc as him but i am on cycle so that would be pointless. so let me know what the vets/smart people think.

bump

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    i'm not sure what you are looking for here

yes weed lowers testosterone levels
    simple as that

what i'm looking for is if that much thc can effect the natural test levels that much?? his is lower than his dads and he takes test every 2 weeks at 200mg becasue he had a brain tumor that is why he is worried

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    What? What about taking test? Who had a brain tumor? You're confusing as hell to read man.

Dont smoke steroids , inject them!

my friends dad with the low test levels had a brain tumor and can't make natural test so he has to get test injections once every 2 weeks and my friends test lvels are lower than his fathers?? so do u think its the aas that has caused the problem or insane amounts of thc

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 215
    my friends dad with the low test levels had a brain tumor and can't make natural test so he has to get test injections once every 2 weeks and my friends test lvels are lower than his fathers?? so do u think its the aas that has caused the problem or insane amounts of thc
    well his dads are probably elevated or at least at normal. That is the point of hormone replacement therapy. He isnt really cycling...he is always replacing his natural with exogenious test

Thread Information