TommyTonZ is offline New Member
    Live in Denver, Originally from Long Island

Talking A fairly ignorant newbie needs help

Hi everyone!! My name is Tom and I currently live in Denver. I'm a relative newbie to both working out, and enhancers. I used to work out pretty frequently early on in High School when I played FootBall, but until recently I became lazy and gained alot of weight. About 2 months ago I began dieting, and working out(both cardio and lifting). I have dropped 30 pounds so far. I am currently considering using an enhancer, and would greatly appreciate any help anyone can give me. From what I've read on this site so far, people seem to prefer doing 2 cycles at once. What im basically looking for is something(s) that will help me build mass, get cut, and shed excess fat.I've been told by a couple of friends back home that Winstrol Depot would be my best bet, but before I decide to start anything I would like the advice of people that know what they're talking about. Again, any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    30 lbs in two months?? Why do you NEED an enhancer...you're a fat burning machine already! Everyone is going to most likely say to train for a couple years at least until you turn to "enhancers" as you call them. Anyway, no one is going to stop you from taking them, so if you do, make sure you know what you are doing or you might F*ck yourself up.

P

CYCLEON Guest
    welcome - my best advice is before u do any thing, stick around here for the next 30 days or so and read, read, read as well as ask questions once u have read up a bit. BTW - congrats on losing that weight, its never easy

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Welcome bro and good sucess with the weight loss

Stick around do your research and learn loads.They guys on here know there stuff and will always help

Billy

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

welcome to the board

congrats on the weight loss.my advice is to wait til you hit a plateau w/ the weightloss before you start looking into gear.do as much naturally as you can , all while reading up here and talkign to us.once you hit that plateau then start planning a great first cycle

BigWill is offline Junior Member
    Congrats on the weight loss bro. My advice would be to learn how to work out and diet for a couple of years before you even consider AS. You didnt state your age. What is it?

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

personal opinion

unless you are lean, 5%-9%bf winny is a waste.i'm at 5.8% at 180 so when i do it i look like an anotomy chart.unlike my friend who is a 225lbs and at about 15% bf and it doesn't make a significant asthetic difference.but still shows good stamina results when taken. just my opinion

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    Brother, Keep burning that fat off till you're happy. You can't build mass while trying to get ripped. That's why most will recommend a cutting cycle and then the mass. You need to really get into your training for a while, cause you'll keep making great gains (like you have already) as long as you keep up the hard work and diet.

Exclamation

Hey guys thanks alot for all the advice. I'll definetly wait a while, and read up before I decide to take anything. BTW Big Will im 20.

Mike Guest
    Yeah Cycle is dead on - sit back for a while if you can and hang in there - when the time is right I can promise you that you'll find more help than you need here

I'm glad I decided to get some sound input before taking something. I hope you guys don't mind answering some more questions....

Like I said, I'll definitely take everyones advice and hold off on any roids for at least 16 months or so. But in the meantime what kind of protien supplements can I take to help me build muscle mass, but that won't interfere with my fat loss? As it stands I eat my share of chicken everyday, and I've got some good protien bars that have only like 6 grams of fat.

I read somewhere on this board that its not a good idea to use the weight machines, thus sticking to freeweights. My problem is that my apt complex has a crappy gym that only has the machines! So I guess what im asking is: is it totally pointless using those? It seems to me that I have been getting some gain with the machines especially on my arms.

Up until recently I have been doing more reps & sets with less weight because I was told that was better for burning fat than less reps & sets with more weights. Lately my stamina has increased tremendously, thus I am able to do alot more cardio work(which now I am using primarily for fat loss). So I've been trying to transition into lifting more w less sets & reps. I'd appreciate any kind of tips on how I can keep a steady increase without injuring myself.
    Just some examples on what I can put up:
    Bicep 40 days ago 20 pounds cont. Now: 50 pounds
    Shoulders 40 days ago 30 pounds cont. Now 80 pounds
    Chest 40 days ago 30 pounds cont. Now 80 pounds
    I know 80 pounds may be miniscule to you guys, but hopefully someday I'll be at that level too....

Eddy23 is offline New Member

Thumbs up

Hey dude welcome and congrats for losing 30 pounds , u should keep trainig for about 1 year or so before do any juice man and about working out u should stick with both or what ever works for u man.

BigWill is offline Junior Member
    I would begin a program that concentrates on squats, presses (bench, shoulder) and rows (upright, seated cable) and deadlifts. Incorporate curls for arm work. Build a good base using 4-6 reps. Dont do high reps, they dont build the kind of muscle you are looking for. Eat 1-2 gms of protein per body pound and get at least 8 hrs of sleep a night. Train 4-5 days a week, no more than an hour. Watch out - you will be a superman soon!

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Congratulations on your success thus far. It is important that you wait for a few years before hitting gear. You need to strengthen you joints and ligaments over this time, get diet and training down solid, among other things. Stick around and do lots of research and you'll be ready before you know it. Provided you are now in good cardiovascular health, you may want to try an eca stack that you can purchase at GNC. Look into that dude. Keep up the good work.

Thread Information