MASStermind is offline Banned

Intense pain from tren, test prop injection

Every injection spot hurts. Feels like someone took a meat tenderizer to it. Is this normal? I dont see how i can workout with this pain. Cant lift my shoulder or walk.

bump

Britguy is offline Banned
    fukin take it bro! the gains are worth it, know its easier said than done but i think its to do with the high acidity in prop, there aint much you can do aprt from the norm, glute shots r ok its the thigh shots that have me limping for a few days

IronAdam is offline Member
    Every once in a while you get a real stinger. Try to stick with it and if the pain continues make your choice to stop or not. Also, monitor your temp. If it starts to get above normal you may have an infection.

Jackman is offline Banned
    all depends on the company i guess when i used research technologies(fvckers) i couldnt sit for a week but when i used muscle growth labs i was fine only got that once in a while stinger

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    I suggest cutting the gear with some sterile oil. That is the only thing that saved my cycle.

hikneeken is offline Junior Member
    suck it up or don't shoot up

KeyMastur is offline VET
    i believe he's shooting UGL prop. There should be little or no pain associated with UGL prop.

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hikneeken
    suck it up or don't shoot up
    That's not really good advice. Remember, everyone reacts differently.

Thanks guys, of course I'm going to finish the cycle despite the pains, I'm just wondering how i'm giong to workout when I cant barely move.

Quote Originally Posted by MASStermind
    Thanks guys, of course I'm going to finish the cycle despite the pains, I'm just wondering how i'm giong to workout when I cant barely move.
    Slowly, your body should grow accustomed to the solvents in the gear. It took me 3wks before the prop didn't hurt like I got hit with a baseball bat.

try hitting the muscle group that you just worked out, right after your work out, that same day (then other side of your body the next day). Then lay off that site inject until the next time you work out that body part. Rotate site injects and the pain shouldn't really affect any of your lifts--well it works for me.

Casanova33 is offline Associate Member
    one thing ive noticed this cycle is that tri shots are relatively painless for me at least. biceps kinda bothered me cause u use your biceps all the time during a normal day.

dieseL atC is offline Member
    ****, I suggest brew your own next time. I'm shooting 100mg ED Prop and 65mg ED Tren and it's like butter. Gotta love Homebrew Good luck bro, get some b12 or oil to cut it is the best advice I can give you.

bearman is offline New Member

none

I am new to the this board, but as former pro football player I am certainly not a novice on anabolics. Currently I am spot injecting prop and winstrol 100 mg everyday for the next six wks. Many variables could be the problem. What size and gauge pin are you using and where are you injecting. If you are using the correct one, sometimes you can slightly heat the juice to make it thinner. You will not affect the potency in anyway, but inject slower and easier. What size pin are you using

Bearman

injected my ass and i dont even feel it. I'm using 25 gauge to shoot. 20 gauge to draw. Its the quad and shoulder that killed me. Maybe my ass will hurt tomorrow but so far so good.

bearman is offline New Member

none

well a 25 gauge 5/8" is good. I would just switch injection spots on quads and see if it helps. I would definitely go up on the thigh

Here is latest results. Shot in the butt today but I shot earlier in the day so I was walking around at least 5-6 hours instead of going to bed immeidately. THat helped, not so sore in the morning to where its unbearable. Here is the question, is it because my ass is a more bearable spot and less tender than my other parts or is it becuase its early. I will find out today after I shoot a tender spot earlier in the day.

pics

here are the pics, anyone have any idea on teh dsage? crap I just read as I posted it it says 20MG/ML 60ML real big on there hahahah ok well so do I just take one ML of this a day throughout my cycle?

The clomid is 50MG/ML when should I start taking that? After last shot? for how long etc? thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Intense pain from tren, test prop injection-cma.jpg  

Thread Information