MotoLifter is offline Senior Member

Thoughts on splitting 24 weeker into 16 and 8 weeks...

I was wondering if anyone can forsee any possible problems w/ spliting my 24 weeker into two cycles, one 16 weeks and one 8 weeks. I have a trip in jan. that just came up and its about a month long and there is no way I could be on for that month. Im currently in week 4 of my 16 week test e, eq cycle. Its comin along great, then i was gonna switch to prop, tren for 8 weeks. Will the month cause any problem: (coming off and going back on so soon). I would do PCT in the month between unless anyone has any better ideas. Thanks guys.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    If all you are gonna do is not be on for a month I would say it cheaper to just go ahead an take you dose for that month. There would be no benifit to coming off for a month.

sniper320 is offline Member
    Well if you have no choice then...you have no choice.

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    If all you are gonna do is not be on for a month I would say it cheaper to just go ahead an take you dose for that month. There would be no benifit to coming off for a month.

The problem is there is no way for me to get the gear, anti-e's, and pins there. Plus I wouldn't be able to lift like I should. Any thought?

Pork Chop is offline Member
    sounds like you're better off to wait until you get back.. then go full bore.

Jackman is offline Banned
    well just tread it like 2 different cycles.... finish one and do the other when blood works comes out fine

Thread Information