sweet t is offline Junior Member

What to stack with prop?

Hey guys what's up? i'm about to run a lean mass cycle and wanted to know what would give me the best results. prop/winny, prop/eq or prop/var. all are QV products. i am looking to gain around 8-10 lbs of lean mass while trimming some bodyfat. also like the hard veiny look. what do u think?

Iowa is offline Banned
    prop/eq/finish with var & prop/eq/finish with winny are both awesome IMO.

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    tren

i tried tren with prop last cycle. 6 weeks in i had some problems with inflamed prostate. not sure if it was tren, but i had never ran tren before so of course i'm thinking that may have been the problem. it was chinese tren. i guess i was thinking of playing it safe and trying either eq,var or winny. would the gains be different between prop/eq and prop/var ?

Iowa is offline Banned
    For example
    Weeks 1-14: Prop 75mg ed
    Weeks 1-12: Eq 400mg week-200mg on Monday &200mg on Thursday
    Weeks 5-12: 50mg/day anavar OR weeks 7-12: 50-75mg/day winny
    Follow up with PCT 3 days after you last prop injection
    I would suggest running nolvadex at 10mg/day throughout cycle and 20mg/day during PCT

Iowa is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sweet t
    i tried tren with prop last cycle. 6 weeks in i had some problems with inflamed prostate. not sure if it was tren, but i had never ran tren before so of course i'm thinking that may have been the problem. it was chinese tren. i guess i was thinking of playing it safe and trying either eq,var or winny. would the gains be different between prop/eq and prop/var ?
    If you were going to choose between prop/eq and prop/var, I think the prop/eq would be a lot better. Great pumps.

cool i was thinking about prop/eq. i've just never tried var before. just wondering as far as the lean mass part goes if eq is that much better than var. i've hear var makes you strong as hell.

any more suggestions?

Iowa is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sweet t
    cool i was thinking about prop/eq. i've just never tried var before. just wondering as far as the lean mass part goes if eq is that much better than var. i've hear var makes you strong as hell.
    For lean mass Eq is better than var. Youre right, the var with strenthen you up nice, but wont put much LBM on you compared to the eq. If you want to try the var, you can do the prop/eq/var stack I suggested above, but if you only are going to do 2 things I would definately pic Prop/eq. JMO

Thread Information