partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

shooting an ad for Gaspari Nutrition on November 2nd and 7th

Rich is a local guy who lives like 5 mins from my gym so me and his fiance Liz talk all the time.Rich and i speak on and off, but since he's really busy with the company we never really see each other so... actually, i just got done speaking to her about 5 mins ago about the ad. so what i actually was hoping is that either SWOLE or MIKEXXL can give me a shout ,when you have time,as i want to give you guys details about the ad and get your opinion on a few things. thanks guys and looking forward to hearing from you. rich has a game plan for the add and i just want to talk to you guys about it

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Need a guy for the "Before" photo Party? Everyone tells me all the time I look the part. hahahahaha

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

haha

aww juggy we still love ya brother!!! this to me is cool since i have been a big gaspari fan since way back and these days i have his cell # in my phone so it's kinda stupid and cool at the same time.

Jay Man is offline Associate Member
    Yeah...The Dragon Slayer!!! I loved Gaspari. He was my idol. I always wanted him to beat Haney. Good luck with the ad.

Thread Information