NOS
    NOS is offline New Member

Damn a bunch a flu

I've done a few searches to find about test flu, sust flu what ever you want to call it.
    My question is, what exactly causes it? It is from a dirty batch? Or an allergic reaction?
    I've read that for some peeps the symptoms typically go away after a few days and after a few injections. Personally I've been sick as hell the next day after my injection for two weeks now of "** test Cyp." twice weekly, 250mg per injection. I feel nausiated, hot/cold flashes and fatigued for about 12-24 hours then it goes away. It's beating me down! Anyone experience the same from ** ???
    Last edited by NOS; 03-11-2002 at 09:21 PM.

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    Hey bro, in the future, a couple stars will do just fine to let everyone know who you're talking about. Did you try lowering the dose? If you've been sick for 2wks, something aint right here. BTW, why are you injecting cyp twice a wk anyway, why not just one 2cc shot/wk?

NOS
    Anyway.....I get the symptoms the next day for about 12-24 hours after the injection then it goes away. I keep hopeing it wont happen the next time or I'll just workout through it. Im just curious what really causes it is all....

As for 2cc/500mg once weekly, I dunno... any one suggest the same?
    Last edited by NOS; 03-11-2002 at 09:24 PM.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Yup this is a no no bro. The rules here are to protect you as well as others. Read the rules as Tennis God says.
    This is also a very good way to not getting your question answered as well.

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    Cyp is a long term esther, so injecting it biweekly makes no difference, might as well save yourself some scar tissue. All I can suggest is lowering the dose, and thne if that doesn't work, stop taking it. It sounds like it's ruining your cycle anyway. BTW, DO ALL THIS ONLY AFTER EDITING YOUR POST. Good luck bro.

NOS
    Thanks fellas...Sorry bout the source problem.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I just got over the flu myself and I'm using his cyp,Eq, Winny.
    Just try working thru it. Take vitimin C, B-12, drink lots of fluids. I also took some Contact non drowsey cold medicine which seemed to work. The symtoms lasted 4 days. Today I feel fine maybe alittle tired but nothing outta the ordinary.
    Good Luck

M

Methuselah is offline Member
    Sometimes I feel that way if I over train. Are you sure that you don't inject and run to the gym for 6 hours? I might not be the injectable.

Thread Information